Ratings for Dr. M. BESS GRANOT Gold

Not understanding the high reviews. My daughter saw Dr. Gold at least 10 times in the year that she was a patient and despite my persistently telling Dr. Gold that something was wrong, she told me my daughter seemed fine. I took a copy of her medical records when we left to find a new doctor and was shocked how incomplete and inaccurate Dr. Gold's records were. Our new doctor immediately noted 3 undiagnosed and treatable conditions and now my daughter is triving.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

After interviewing many pediatricians moving to the twin cities, Dr. Gold was the most willing and engage. I have 3 sons, who have been seeing her for many years. Tables are too small but they still come back, she is respectful, listens and takes issues seriously that we are concerned about. I am so glad we found her!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

She is knowledgeable and good with the kids. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Finest Pediatrian i have worked with. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Dr. M. BESS GRANOT Gold's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1976)

Medico