Ratings for Dr. Thress M. Cholankeril

Waiting time is too long. And examining time is too short. Other than that, she is easy to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Very friendly, nice, listens and explains well. Spends 15 minutes with me each visit. Reminds me of needed tests at the right time. I go to morning appointments so my waiting time is not long. I can pick my next appointment myself which is very convenient.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

Rude Staff, and many hours of waiting. The doctor didnt care and tried to get us out fast as possible without properly paying attention. Do not waste your time or trust your health to such a practician.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

She neglected a condition for months that my NEW doctor figured out in just minutes. I am glad I found a competent physician. The wait is very long at her office, like the other comments have noted.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

THE LONGEST WAIT IN HISTORY TO SEE THIS DOCTOR.. OVER 2 HOURS..THEN SHE SEES YOU FOR I MINUTE... CANNOT GET AN IMMEDIATE APPOINTMENT EVEN IF YOUR BP IS VERY HIGH... HAVE TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Rude staff, long wait in the general waiting area and half an hour wait in the room. Doctor appeared distracted and wasn't interested in my health.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

The only reason I gave her a 1 is because the scale doesn't go any lower. She is very distracted, doesn't listen and hence, doesn't act like a professional doctor. The only thing she knows to interpret is lab tests. The staff is equally incompetent.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

Dr. Thress M. Cholankeril's Credentials

• Spanish

• Med Coll, Univ Of Kerala, Trivandrum, Kerala, India (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Elizabeth, NJ