Ratings for Dr. Ivonne Maria Reynolds

The worst staff, they are rude and they do not have any considerations for patients. The staff needs to underhand that we are the ones who pay their salary.... if you want to wait for long period of time and be treated like garbage, go ahead make an appointment

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Horrible!!!! Rude staff. Waited 1 hr in the waiting room and another 1hr in the exam room. This was my first time there as a new patient, this is not how you keep new patients. Never go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

I went to Dr.Reynolds when I was 18 . She found cancerous cells and recommended a Cryosurgery ASAP. Me being young at the time went along with it,after all she was the dr and I THOUGHT she knew what was the right thing to do. She sent me home with no directions or follow up,I called the office and they put me on hold and hung up on me ! Now at 23 i've been to two other GYN's and they both said she did a horrible job. I have scarring and TTC is now a problem. My dr now said I was to young at the time to have a cryosurgery . I will never recommend Dr. Reynolds ! She is only after the Co-pay's and I have to suffer with painful periods and not conceiving. Not to mention after complaining for 6 months about right pelvic pain,she wanted to put me on birth control and brushed it off as "ovulation pain" well that pain ended up being a 3cm cyst that was rupturing ! I'm glad I found this site to warn other women !

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

She is a great doctor. She was personal, however, the staff is not.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

DR. Reynolds is a physician who truly cares, and has your best interest at heart. She explains things in a manner that you understands, and does not make you feel rushed. Her staff even takes the time to inform you of your results instead of wondering if the the results are normal if you don't here anything from the office. I can not say enough about how Dr. Reynolds puts you at ease and is extremely compassionate. EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Dr Reynolds is awesome! She's by far the most caring physician I've met that obviously has a passion for what she does. She helped me through infertility and delivered my two beautiful girls. I have to admit that my experience under her medical care has been worth all ten years and counting :) I'm truly satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

I have to say that Dr Reynolds as a person and as a OBGYN is very caring and WE would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

Dr Reynolds listens to you, takes time to answer your questions and doesn't rush to on diagnosis after another. I had a very difficult pregnancy, going into labor multiple times in my 3rd & 4th month. Dr Reynolds diagnosed an situation that all other Dr's had missed until then. After several miscarages, I now have a happy, healthy toddler. If you want a Dr that cares, listens and is knowledgable, then Dr Reynolds is the one. The office wait is a bit much, but she is worth is.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

This Dr is more concerned with avoiding a lawsuit and keeping the copays coming that listening to her patients. After telling her i stopped taking pills because they weren't agreeing with me,she talked me into taking anoter brand and said if it didn't agree with my body we could discuss other options. 3 months later i went back and she shot me down for other non-hormonal options. She wouldn't listen to me and actually said she needed ot keep in business and couldn't risk a lawsuit. She's on a moral quest, not to mention financial quest. Oh, and be prepared to wait 45-120 minutes...

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Being new to Florida, I would have to say that Dr. Reynolds and her staff is very helpful and understand of patient needs, I would recommend her to anyone, A+++

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Dr. Ivonne Maria Reynolds's Credentials

• Spanish

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Massachusetts