Ratings for Dr. Lillie A. Mosaddegh

I feel that she is more concerned with making $$ than with patient care. 1st the office offered eyeglass frames (I can understand a one stop shop), then Botox, and now Rejuvilene (sp?) or Juvederm. My aunt has tried Botox from her opthal and she gets her own bottle of Botox but with Mosaddegh's office, the pts share the same bottle, so appts are all scheduled for the same day, in order for all to use a fresh bottle of Botox. Appts are overbooked all the time. One time I went for an 11am appt. There were 1/2 dz pts already waiting. Several pts and I started talking and we all agreed that she overbooks. Knowing all those people were in front of me, I chk'd in, left and walked to the bank several blocks away to pay my mortgage, went back to the office and still had to wait. I knew it was at least a 40 minute wait. At least I got one errand crossed off of my to do list....

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Yes, this is a busy practice and you may have to wait. But Dr. Mosaddegh and those who work with her are very knowledgable and competent. When you are in her office, she gives you her full attention. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2006

While the waiting is not great -- very, very busy practice -- I still like Dr Lillie enough to drive from San Jose to San Francisco to see her. She came very highly recommended by my opthalmologist of more than 20 years, who said she was the ONLY doctor he would want me to see for Lasik surgery. I haven't had that yet, but have been very well reassured by Dr Lillie. She didn't promise me great vision after surgery, no overhype, just hard facts, and caution that my expectations were realistic. I have very bad vision -- more than 12 diopters of myopia with about 6 diopters of astigmatism -- and had very bad luck with opthalmologists until I found my old Opth. He's retired, but I am more than satisfied with Dr Lillie.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2005

First app't: Waited WAY more than an hour. Second app't: I arrived--"Oops! no record of your appointment--sorry!" Had to leave without seeing anyone. Third app't: Gave me some test results, BUT didn't know I was there mainly for refraction/glasses. I had to INSIST they do it anyway. Only good part: Very nice young woman in the back where they sell glasses. And, surprise! they were very reasonably priced. But overall--that office is a mixed up bummer of a place. I doubt I'll go back. A real mess of a practice. Only saw Dr. Mosaddegh once and I wasn't crazy about her.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2005

When I made an ophthamology appointment with the doctor, I was seen by an optomotist instead. I never saw doctor Mosaddegh. My insurance company was billed for two office visits with her, although we never met. The optomotrist prescribed medicine in the wrong dosage. I ended up in emergency for treatment.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2005

Dr. Lillie A. Mosaddegh's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1993)