Ratings for Dr. Patrick L. Wupperman

I am 41 years old. Dr Wupperman fixed my left rotator cuff, complete tear, in Oct of 2016. It is now Aug of 2017, less than a year later, and I am benching 225 for reps, and dumbell pressing 100# dumbells for reps and have ZERO pain. In fact, the shoulder he fixed is better than my other shoulder now. Guess I will be seeing him for my right shoulder one day! Would HIGHLY recommend hime.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr was knowledgeable but avoided some questions I had. Did not feel comfortable the entire visit. I felt like just another prospective surgery case

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Very helpful and a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I have seen 3 orthopedic doctors and he is the first one who ever understood my shoulder problem. I now have hope

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Excellent surgeon. Knee feels great. Entire facility seems well staffed and centered around getting you through the process as smoothly as possible. Flawless work cant even find the scars. Very knowledgeable physician and glad I stumbled across him after tearing my meniscus.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Answering Services or Dr. Wuppermann ignored patients repeated attempts the evening of surgery.The nurve block stopped working within 7 hrs and had to call ambulance and taken to hospital. The on call DR. even tryed to reach Dr. Wupperman that evening with NO success. It was 48hrs after that contact was made by Dr. Wupperman and his attitude continues to be unprofessional to patient and family!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. Wupperman is a skilled surgeon who has great outcomes. I work as a case manager and see him with many patients. He is genuinely kind and thoughtful to his patients. Many surgeries are done arthroscopically so healing is less painful and quicker. I would recommend him to anyone seeking great outcomes on shoulders or knees.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

I would recommend Dr. Wupperman and his staff to all. Of the sugeries that I have had, I have never met a Dr. that takes the time with his patients that he and his staff do. He is very professional and listens to your needs. Thanks for the great shoulder surgery. My golf game is back.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. RETURNED MY PHONE CALLS. VERY GOOD CARING PERSONALITY.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Dr. Patrick L. Wupperman's Credentials

• university of Texas at Houston (Grad. 2000)