Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Kuhlman

I finally changed Drs leaving Dr Kuhlman after a series of disappointments mostly feeling he didn't properly communicate. I would not recommend this Dr if you are a take charge kind of person

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

What a waste of time. I was told by my obgyn that I needed my thyroid tested and I should get that done through a GP. I have all the systems of a thyroid issue. Hair loss, weight loss, anxiety, hot flashes. He took one look at me and told me I need to work out 6 days a week for 30 minutes. That is my problem? Umm. I just had a baby less than two months ago. Of course I still have baby weight but still not obese. He issued cholesterol testing and sugar testing. What about the thyroid issue? You know, why I came to you? Needless to say, I will be finding another doctor and calling my obgyn to get the orders. Lazy doc with bad bed side manor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Wasted my time! We have a pediatrician for our son but needed an FAA certification so came to see Dr. Kuhlman. He asked if our son was taking any medication. We answered yes, A.D.D. medication. And that was the end of the examination. 5 minutes later we were told to take him off the meds, and see a psychiatrist! Receptionist should have told us if our son was on any medication before we even made the appointment. I called back later to complain... I'm out of work and office manager refused to refund our money. I even asked to split the difference $50. Nope. Why would I want to come back? We need a primary physician and they lost a potential client. She didn't care and told me "well then, I guess we aren't a match." NOT KUHL DR. Kuhlman!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

He is very intelligent, knowledgeabe, listens well, makes rational decisions and has lots of experience. He is not quick to send people into surgery like so many other doctors.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Dr. Geoffrey Kuhlman's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1995)