Ratings for Dr. Denard M. Fobbs

He is wonderful when you see him in person. He has a great bedside manner, is very knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about the whole person or "self." But hot damn! The wait times are painful. The past three visits, I have had to wait for over an hour before he finally saw me. I have to practice breathing exercises to stay chill. Thankfully, he recommends them.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Fobbs was consulted for a bladder repair surgery. He stated that the only way was to perform a hysterectomy also giving him better access to the bladder. Since I was out of child bearing I went ahead. Two months after surgery I had a bout of bad bronchitis. I really wet my pants and went back to Fobbs. HE just said "oh well, it doesn't always work well."How about at all. For years then I wet my pants when coughing. Until I went to a urologist. HE got the operative report from Fobbs. GUESS what? HE never mentions my bladder or even touching it in the op report. Dr then performed a new procedure using my own fascia to hold up bladder and it worked like a charm. Had I checked the op report myself within a year of that surgery, I would now own a Porsche.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Denard M. Fobbs's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1976)