Ratings for Dr. Nilesh J. Patel

Dr. Patel is by far one of the most professional, personable, excellently skilled, orthopedic surgeons in NJ! He performed a bilateral procedure on my feet which confined me to wheelchair for a month. November 6th will be my 1 year anniversary since my surgery. A year later, my feet are pain free, beautiful and the scarring is virtually invisible. I would recommend Dr. Patel to anyone who is seeking any foot or ankle surgery.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I'm a 19 year old girl who runs at the word "surgery" and I have to say, this doctor was incredible. Needed to extract all four wisdom teeth, which he had diagnosed after some x-rays. Very thorough as he shared his knowledge as to what happens when the wisdom teeth come in and why they need to be removed. Everything about him was very straight forward, he was also very kind and put me at ease. My first visit/consultation was on a Monday, and the doctor made my appt for the extraction on Tuesday of the following week. He was running about 40 minutes behind schedule, but he's an orthopedic surgeon, so I waited patiently, aware of the fact that things happen. When he took me in, he said the extraction would take 45 minutes and boy, was he prompt to that time frame. My experience of the recovery afterwards was everything he said was to be expected. Followed up with another appt a week later with no issues, no surprises.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

this dr just wants your money. i had an appt and waited over an hour and a half just to be seen for 2 mins. the staff is very unprofessional and will schedule an appt for the patient without notifying the patient. then they charge $50 no show fee.this place is a scam! Calling the office is worse. staff is rude in the billing department and if you have question they cut you off before you even finish.i will never go back or recommend this place to anyone. THis Doctor office is only about making money. Save your time and money and go anywhere but this PLACE!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I dont understand the past comments about this physician. He is the best. Very understanding and knowledgeable. I think he is not quick to take the patient to operating room or do unnecessary testing and hence people think that nothing is being done. But he is absolutely wonderful. Helped me throughout.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

My dad was referred by family doc to see him for possible foot ingury. He was made to sit for an hour and then the A-hole spent 2 minutes to see him and get get him out. He never looked at the x-rays and gave some Arthitis BS. charged him $23.00 for "desk fees". My dad has medicare and medicaid. So he ripped him off and was not at all interested in examining or curing him. WHAT A JERK !!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Worst doctor ever seen. Will not spend time with patient to understand the problem. Waited for almost 1 hr to see the doctor, he appeared and listened the problem for 1 minute. Doctors office looks like fish market as they are giving multiple appointments to people at the same time. Staff is very rude with the patients.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

worst doctor ever... only cares about the co-pay...... he can walk the walk, but cant talk the talk. i had surgery 2 years ago, and im no better that i was before i went to see him. as a matter of fact, im worse. saty away!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Leaving a message to this doctor to return our calls is very frustrating. He doesn't call you unless you already upset. The advise and findings he gave my son are not his records that's why the staff (nurses) do not know what to reply regarding our inquiries. Not recommended!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

best doctor ever seen. very knowledgable. i have been to many other ortho doctors in the area but never satisfied, and after visiting this doctor i was completly satisfied. he explained everything about my ankle problem and now i am fine with no pain. thanks dr. patel

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

This doctor is only interested in making money. Removed the cast even before the fracture was healed. Refused to look at a previous x-ray to compare progress. Changed the appointment time in 1 hrs notice. Very unprofessional. Don't waste your time or money. Stay away from him since there is no use visitng him anyways.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

Dr. Nilesh J. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1997)