Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Krasnow

He was my Dr. for several years he will be missed by all who knew him...Huntington lost an asset when he passed away...

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I do not recommend this doctor. I felt he did not listen to one word I was telling him. He only looked in my eyes for a few seconds. He spoke more to his assistant than he did to me. I consider him rude and will not go back to him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

The staff were absolutely wonderful. However the doctor did not introduce himself or acknowledge I was there other than looking in my eyes for 45 seconds. He then talked with his back towards me and told his assistant to "schedule her for a laser." Neither he nor his assistant told me what it was. He asked me 2 more questions and left the room. I had to ask his assistant what was going on. She did try to explain but only one of my questions. I do Not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Doctors in his office may be fine, but their staff, especially at the billing department does not seem to know how to handle patients' insurance policy, which made us hanging over seven months of waiting for the insurance to be settled,moreover, it has caused us not be able to see the doctor. And Clearly doctor seems to care about what's going on...Quite amazing!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

very nice

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Dr. Michael A. Krasnow's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1985)