Ratings for Dr. Avis E. Ware

Dr. Ware has been great with me. I've been seeing her for a number of years. At first I wasn't sure if I would be staying as she seemed a bit cold. But as I've become more familiar with her I understand her personality and her great knowledge. She is kind and caring and occasionally is caught in her thoughts regarding my health. I ask questions and she has the answers. You can tell she is putting 2+2 together. She has helped me with a couple different issues. And she is the ONLY doctor I want injecting medication in my knee. It never hurts. Yes, I have had another doctor's MA do this procedure and cried as I was laying there because it hurt so badly. I only have great things to say about Dr. Ware and her staff (except for Mary who always seems to be bothered by my call. At least I don't have to interact with her often).

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I have tried to like Dr. Ware as I was referred to her by an internist that I was very pleased with. But I just can't. She has a poor bedside manner. She acts like she doesn't believe what I'm telling her...or she just doesn't care. The one appointment (out of probably 10) where I thought she seemed alright, she had an intern with her...best face forward that day I guess. Have decided to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I throughly enjoy everything about my visit to Dr. Ware's West Chester office. Dr. Ware is very friendly, she takes the time to listen to me and always explains everything completely and shows concern for your feelings.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

I've found Dr. Ware to be cold and lacking in empathy. She just seems to go through the motions, but doesn't really care about me.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

She was extremly helpful and spent alot of time with me during my visit. I would rate her very high.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

I didn't like her attitude. She is very expensive and doesn't do ANYTHING FREE. If you need a letter of recommendation, letter for anything or other info. Her answer to pain is the Novacaine shots.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Dr. Avis E. Ware's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)