Ratings for Dr. Andrew G. Kowal

Dr. Kowal is the greatest! He helped me to be pain free again and get my life back! I am so grateful to him!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Love Dr. Andrew Kowal....Have been seeing him for approximately 8 years for severe lumbar pain....He introduced me to Radiofrequency Facet Denervation done approximately every 8 months and it has been a "miracle" for me.....It has reduced my pain to a point where I can live a perfectly normal life....Still have pain, but, no worse than the average person my age (75 yrs old)....He is encouraging saying that if this should stop working, there may be something else that can be done....No one should live in extreme pain.....I just have all the confidence in the world in Dr. Kowel....Thanks you soo much for helping me out.......

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. is excellent in terms of knowledge & proficiency. Staff almost impossible to reach by phone or any other way. Easy to make an appointment, but otherwise they don't communicate.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Explains the plan of treatments and medication and options.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I went to him twice (in a 2 year period); he did the exact same thing both times - disregerded my symptoms/condition, and gave me medication for Fibromyalgia (which I do NOT have) after spending 5-7 minutes with me...I'm glad other people had good experiences, but I did not. In fact, even after filling out a lengthy questionaire and answering his questions, he still made a mistake re: the medications I was taking. It seemed like he could not get out of the room fast enough - I believe because I did not fit his typical patient profile.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Simply the kindest, most intelligent doctor I have been to. He diagnosed my problem and helped my pain. I recommended him to all my friends wityh pain issues.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

LOVE him. After having neck pain for YEARS relief has arrived, and his name is DR. Kowal. A very efficient doctor, lets you know exactly where you stand, what he can and can't do for your condition. I highly recomment him for any long term persistant pain. Don't ever listen to a doctor tell you to LEARN TO LIVE WITH THE PAIN like I was told for over 20 years. Many thanks, Dr. Kowal!! Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Very good pain mgmt. doctor. Cares but no nonsense about treatments. Doesn't overpromise-says this will hurt, that won't relieve pain, etc. Very up to date on all aspects of pain mgmt. Gives as painless a cortisone shot as can be given. Very willing to explain things, answer questions-even those that are out of left field. Knowledgable and open-minded about alternative medicine approach to pain. Not overly warm but a very good doctor who appreciates the pain you are going through.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Dr. Andrew G. Kowal's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Burlington, MA