Ratings for Dr. Daniel Trock

This doctor has terrible bedside manner. If you want somebody rude, go to him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Trock attentive very knowledgeable completely satisfied for over ten years.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I am very happy with Dr. Trock. He is a quiet and reserved personality, but very knowledgeable. If he does not know, he will try his best to find out. I have found him to be more open minded and accepting to alternative medicine to complement his treatments. I have been with him for over 15 years now and do not plan to leave. I would recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

One of the most unprofessional doctors I have ever encountered. Arrogant and rude. I am leaving the practice and one of the reasons is this man. He should find another profession

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I m VERY unhappy with this doctor. He has not cared about my family or myself at all. He doesn't seem as if he listens to your concerns. I am looking for a new doctor ASAP. I would NOT recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

This doctor is way too relaxed and somewhat unprofessional and actually acts bored as he sits at his desk and listens (at least I think he was listening) to you talk. Doesn't register any emotion and seems way to "chill" so I don't feel like I can trust what he says. Maybe at a coffee shop his behavior would be seen as cool, but as a doctor I have doubts. I am now on this site looking for a new doc but wanted to warn others!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

We were not happy with Dr. Trock. Seemed indifferent to our concerns, just went through the motions of a doctor visit. Little to no eye contact or personable demeanor. Also very closed minded when asked about other treatment possibilities. Also long waits in waiting room past appointment time. We've left this practice. I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Trock is a thorough physician. He listens and then explains what it is and what can be done. He watches medications and changes accordingly. He is my primary physician and I am completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Glad to say i've found a much better dr. Stay away from this one. Completely disregarded some of my concerns,didn't seem like he knew what he was taling about, and sat there and stared at his laptop the whole time during my visits. Rude! This dr. is the reason why i felt the need to even go on a site like this. Horrible! Two thumbs down.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Although quiet at times ,he is always available to me. Nursing and Reception Staff excellent. Nursing Supervisor Diane is always available to answer my questions she is an asset to the practice.Good to know that he has excellent staff.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr. Daniel Trock's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1998)