Ratings for Dr. Edmond H. Torkelson

Excellent doctor. Takes time to answer all questions. Never felt rushed. I never waited more than 10 minutes past my scheduled appointment time to see the doctor. He even provided his email address and returned emails. I can say he is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Torkelson has treated me since 2005 and I remain very impressed by his current medical knowledge, intelligence, skill-set and empathy. He has consistently correctly diagnosed and treated various conditions I have experienced including athletic injuries, infections and most recently an uncommon Gall Bladder condition. His staff are medical pros and care about you as well.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. Torkelson is the most helpful, knowledgable, personable doctor I have ever seen. I look forward to my visits with him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Great Doc. Listens to what you say. Recommends reasonable treatment. Concerned about his patients. Great followup on how you are doing.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Dr. Torleson is an excellent physcian. I would never consider another doctor to place my health care.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2006

Dr. Edmond H. Torkelson's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Beaverton, OR