Ratings for Dr. John W. Decorato

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Decorato was fantastic! I lost 150 pounds 3 years ago. I had skin hanging all over my face and neck. I had a lower face and neck lift done one month ago. Do your research and homework on your procedure and ask a lot of questions. I saw the doctor 4 times before my surgery. His staff was so kind and helpful. I will be using him again for my breast lift.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Well the docs personality was great but I went through the whole purpose of getting a TT and 6 months later i am so unhappy I look like a man now still have a large bulge below my belly nd now told another $5000 on top of the $8500 I paid to have a pubic lift I wish I never would have decided to go through all of this .

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr Decorato is a very nice and compassionate doctor.He has such a nice demeanor and makes a patient feel very comfortable that you even forget you are talking to a doctor. He is an excellent doctor and really cares about his patients as people. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his services. Vera Cangro

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr Decorato is awesome, I had smartlipo on my inner thighs and lower belly in Sept 2011 and I love the results. I’m 32, 140 lbs and 5'8", healthy and exercise but couldn’t lose fat in these parts. I did all my research for months before deciding on my surgeon and am happy with my choice. It was clear to me that Dr D was the most skilled as well as the friendliest after all my consults. He is down to earth, easy to talk to, and in it for the patient’s happiness rather than the money, which is incredibly rare to find. I feel I made a smart decision going to him and love my results. I was realistic about my expectations -I’ve still got curves, but the shape is so much smoother and better/natural looking. I can wear clothes that i've not worn in years now and feel more confident. The office staff were also great. Barbara the patient coordinator is professional and Laura the nurse is so sweet (they even threw in a few free VelaShape sessions).

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

AMAZING DOCTOR AND STAFF, VERY HELPFUL AND GREAT PERSONALITY WENT FOT JUVIDERM IN MY LIPS LOVE THE RESULT, HE DID A GREAT JOB AND HIS STAFF IS THE BEST SO HELPFUL AND PATIENT.LOVE THEM HOPE TO GO TO HIM FOR MORE WORK IN THE FUTURE AND HIS PRICES ARE THE MOST AFFORDABLE IVE SEEN.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Dr. Decarato and his staff is just the best! He made my dream come true that I waited for for 39 years! I had corrective breast surgery with lipo of inner thighs, and he is just so talented and intelligent, and bed side manner a 10 STAR! I highly recommend this doctor andhis practice! I am just thrilled with my breasts and legs!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

He administered botox in my forehead and was sooo thrilled of the results....going back for more.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

very happy with tummytuck results. dr. decorato made me feel very comfortable highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Stay away, unless you want to pay for a procedure twice, once for his work and then to another to have his work corrected.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. John W. Decorato's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)