Ratings for Dr. Rajen D. Desai

Do not know what this doctor's knowledge is.............about the patient, he is curt, speedy and temperamental, will not go back

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Desai for over 5 years. He has always been very pleasant, punctual, and knowledgeable. Whenever a friend asks me who they should see, he is at the top of my list. Instead of adding medication, he is always reviewing my mess and eliminating whatever isn't necessary. I have never found him to be rude and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Horrible doctor, had no idea what my condition was but insisted on putting me on a ton of medication that only made my symptoms worse. Rude guy does not care about patients.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

I am very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Desai and his staff. Everyone is friendly, yet very professional. I was given options for treatment, and things were explained in terms I could understand. I am truly thankful, for I feel he saved my life. A skilled physician is obviously number one on the list. Very high on that list is a doctor who cares for and respects his patient. I was fortunate to find the right combination in Dr. Desai.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

do yourself a favor, don't go to this doctor, he is very rude, spent two minutes in the consultation.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Pleasant fellow. Would appreciate more information re my diagnosis and options for treatment.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Dr. Rajen D. Desai's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MB Health