Ratings for Dr. Gerald E. Harmon

Dr Harmon has been my Dr since I can remember... probably 20 years now. I have one memory that really stands out. About 10 years ago, I was a young mother and I lost my health insurance and ironically was BITTEN by a spider in the same month! Dr Harmon is such a wonderful Doctor and person that he put me on a IV antibiotic and fluids FOR HOURS...in his office. He had his wonderful nurses checking on me periodically & When I woke up & made my way to the checkout counter to pay my bill. I was amazed to find out that he only charged me for a regular office visit. He handed me a bag full of sample antibiotics and sent me on my way! After a few days he even called to check on me. It's hard to find healthcare professionals that are as genuine as Dr Harmon & that care about their patients well being as much as he does! Everyone at Waccamaw Medical Center is wonderful AS WELL! I HIGHLY recommend the whole practice!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. Gerald E. Harmon's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)