Ratings for Dr. David E. Tourgeman

Doctor: Kind, honest and very responsive person. I have no doubt in my mind that he is one of LA’s best! Thanks to him, we are expecting a baby boy. We opted for two IVF cycles and the 2nd one was successful. Staff: Our coordinator was Jennie and is very helpful. She responds fast for emails (even in weekends!) Staffs are caring and they are well organized. No waiting time at the reception, takes about 15 mins max. All procedures and checkups happens fast as well.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Tourgeman is Amazing! He worked his miricale on me and succeeded first round.... With Twins!! Husband and I searched high and low for the best facility and doctor and couldn't have been happier with out choice. His staff was always warm and welcoming, always smiling and ALWAYS encouraging! I highly recommend Dr. T and HRC!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Tourgeman and his staff are the best. They are very caring, positive and always available to answer any questions I had. On my 40th birthday I started my injections for my first round of IVF and was successful. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl two weeks ago all thanks to Dr. Tourgeman.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Tourgeman and the staff at HRC Fertility. Before I found Dr. T., I had been to 2 other fertility clinics, wasted a lot of money, and was treated like a number. At our first meeting with Dr. Tourgeman, I knew that we were finally in the right hands. He is proactive, brilliant, kind, and down to earth. After struggling with infertility for 3+ years, we conceived on our first round of IVF with Dr T. and are now expecting twins! We could not be more ecstatic with HRC Fertility, and are so thankful to Dr. Tourgeman and his amazing staff. I only wish that he could be our doctor for the entire pregnancy and delivery! :)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr Tourgeman is one of the best doctors I have found in my life. He is very caring, considerate and always willing to spend as much time as required to answer all your questions to satisfaction. His entire staff, specially Rishona and Vera, are super sweet and kind. I am totally impressed with their professionalism in the way they manage patient records, keep a note of every trivial detail about you and keep everything ready to go before you arrive for appointment. The wait time is short, once we were called in even before we finished signing in. Dr T is very knowledgable and thorough in his diagnosis and treatment. He made our experience so comfortable with his friendly persona. I cannot recommend him highly enough, Dr T is just amazing!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

We finally found the right fit with Dr. T after six years of fertility issues, visits to numerous doctors for consultations, and an unsuccessful and life threatening IVF attempt at a different clinic. Dr. Tourgeman is a wonderful and caring doctor! He understands that fertility is a delicate and emotional subject for his patients and remembers that although this is his job it is a life changing experience for his patients. He is thoughtful, caring and willing to listen to concerns. We felt that he always made time for us, answered all of our questions and was happy to see us. His staff is so kind and the whole office takes a caring approach. When our pregnancy was a success they celebrated with us and with his annual HRC picnic they continue to celebrate the families they have helped create. I cannot recommend this doctor and his office any more highly...he is a gift!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. David Tourgeman and his staff were some of the most amazing, supportive, smart and friendly people I've met. I found this team to be extremely articulate, clear and present during appointments and I actually looked forward to my next visit!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Tourgeman showed a great deal of compassion with my situation. He was patient, thoughtful and very knowledgeable. I couldn’t have gone through the IVF process without his help.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

I felt like he knew what he was doing and I was in good hands. Patient and friendly and took the time to really explain the process. A+ guy.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

I have been a long time patient of Dt. Tourgeman after working with several other REs. Dr. Ts office is just the best. The staff is amazing, there is little wait and Dr. T is a kind and patient man. This is excellent personal service!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. David E. Tourgeman's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal