Ratings for Dr. Oliver T. Willard

A total quality physician who actually takes the time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

This doctor is one of the worst doctors I have ever dealt with and it is all because of his bedside manner. He acts emotionless like a robot with patients including myself. Very cold if you will and didn't seem to care about what I came in for which was for severe pain in my back and shoulders. He got off topic and stated the common things about exercising and not to smoke and never tried to address the issue at hand or do anything about it other than take an xray and then recommended physical therapy and that was is. I am disabled and legally blind so physical therapy is out of the question and he knows this or should as my doctor. Needless to say he has shrewed me away from ever seeing him again. I gave him more than 3 chances and has given such a bad experience I do not even want to see any other doctor and just suffer with my health issues. Very very dissatisfied!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Oliver T. Willard's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1976)

Commercial Insurance Company