Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Toig

I highly recommend Dr Toig to anyone. He delivered both my children 21 and 24 years ago. I moved to Michigan 15 years ago and went home to see my son March 09. I called and schedule an appointment with him as I lost my voice 1 1/2 years before I seen him. Within 2 hours after I left his office I had a voice with a couple of med's and a answer to why I lost my voice, GERD. He was kind enough to come into the office on a holiday to check me before I boarded a plane home to michigan. This man is awesome... You can not get any better.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Toig has vast experience in dealing with OB/GYN issues and has become our general physician which both my daughter (he delivered her 22 years ago) have been able to consistently rely on. The combined knowledge, 'bedside' manner, and compassion by him and staff are top quality and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Dr. Gary S. Toig's Credentials

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.drtoig.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "94061" to "94063". Address has been updated from "None" to "801 Brewster Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16503659997".

June 3, 2015