Ratings for Dr. Raymond Chan

Dr. Chan is reliable on time and very good with emergencies, I have been going to him for over 24 years. His staff are excellent as well. He was a great help to me years ago and let me pay each month to what I could afford. I now live out of that area and still go see him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Best Dentist Ever!! Patient, knowledgeable, professional, punctual, and painless!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Chan has been my dentist for more than 25 years. He is caring, knowledgable and thorough in his work. He is the Best dentist ever!! Thankful to have him as my dentist!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I had this Guy for several years and he is anything but a good Dentist. Apparently he must have pleased someone but he certainly didn't impress me. His Hygenists are part-time because he refuses to pay any benefits for them. I had to leave because he filled a couple of teeth and the pain drove me crazy. ^ months later he was still telling me that it will go away soon. It did when I changed Dentists and got it repaired properly. You be the Judge.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Twenty years ago Dr.Raymond Chan was my dentist. When I relocated, for 5 yrs I continued to see Dr.Chan, but eventually the distance got too much. All these years later, I needed honest dental advice, so I made the long trip back. I've always had complete trust in Dr.Chan and he didn't disappoint. He devoted much time to my situation in that he thoroughly explained the pros and cons re my crown that needs attention, even filed down some edges for me and................"no charge". Not only is he a highly skilled Doctor, but also a very compassionate one!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I have been going to his office for over 20 years the staff are extremely professional I travel all the way from Toronto just to see him. When my father passed away they even went as far as sending me a sympathy card. I just hope that he doesn't leave the profession, he is in the right profession.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

We have been with Dr Chan for around 15-20 years. He is excellent. Very caring and helpful. Never have to wait to see him. The staff are the best people ever and they have been there for as long as we can remember. For a very long time I never had health coverage and they always worked with me by helping with a payment plan. Wonderful Dr. and staff

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007