Ratings for John L. Malouf

Everyone on here who think John is great didn't see him as a kid, he's totally a power trip with kids!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Our journey through counseling was a family affair that began in 1988. You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Some family members drank deeply, others procrastinated a bit, but the foundation was laid for them to begin anew when the time was right for them. I can't say enough positive things about John Malouf, PhD. I would trust him with my life. He is a very professional therapist and knows his stuff! Over time the quality of my life improved as I did the work of therapy with his guidance. He is not on a power trip. He does not tell his clients what to do. He works with quiet dignity and has inspired many a person along the road to wellness and recovery!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Excellent psychologist - pretty much saved my life (or I should say helped me to save my own life) when I was going through a traumatic divorce and felt almost suicidal. Dr. Malouf has excellent therapy skills and is kind, compassionate and insightful.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I've seen my share- you can do no better-anywhere at any price. The CREAM of the crop.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Dr. Malouf is perhaps the only one of many psychiatrists that I have been to who was able to help in some significant way. He is very professional, understanding, and knowledgeable. His practice style and ability to ask the right questions at the right time and provide insightful and helpful feedback far surpass any other psychiatrist I have dealt with in the past.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007