Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Wickes

Lost her prime, if she had one. Appeared threatened by sincere questions to understand. Being listened to mattered more than listening to patient's concerns. Not caring- reminds me of an old ranch hand and I am not a cow.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Condescending to the point of being obnoxious. Arbitrarily cancelled medication without referral, could have caused serious issues.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

After arriving on time and waiting for 45 minutes to be seen she finally shows up. I needed a physical for my pilots license and one of the tests was a rectal exam. When I saw how long her nails were I cancelled immediately.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

When I went to another doc after seeing Dr. Wickes, he told me my lab results revealed that I had cardiovascular disease. Wickes didn't even tell me about it, so that I could make the necessary lifestyle changes! My new doc took an EKG and discovered I have a left bundle branch block of my heart--something Wickes would never have found b/c she didn't take my lab results seriously. These are some pretty serious problems that she missed! I would definitely not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Seems concerned about getting the appointment done quickly, and not delving into issues deeply. Somewhat superficial and dismissive.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Dr. Susan L. Wickes's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

HIP