Ratings for Dr. Bruce L. Linden

Dr. Linden makes you feel like you are the only patient there. You always have his full attention and he takes time to really listen. He will persevere until he gets to the bottom of your problem and explains carefully what his plan of action will be. My whole family has been going to Dr. Linden for several years and we have never been disappointed in his diagnosis or treatment.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Linden is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. I have been going to him since I was 11 (I am 26 now) and never once have I left unsatisfied by the care he provided. He always takes the time to provide THOROUGH care to make sure the underlying health issue is resolved. I had a hernia go misdiagnosed by a urologist who insisted it was prostitis but correctly identified and resolved with the help of Dr. Linden. When you go to him with a problem, he rules out each possibility and explains his line of thought before making a diagnosis. I have used the other doctors in his practice, but would recommend you seek the services of Dr. Linden instead. I live in Irving and drive to Lewisville just because of the great help he has been to my health.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

I used him for several years- ultimately dissapointed and moved on to another family physicial for our family.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2007

Dr. Bruce L. Linden's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

HealthFirst