Ratings for Dr. Raul A. Santos

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr Santos is fine and seems like a good doctor. The office, however, has some serious issues. It can be extremely difficult to get through to them; they use a central phone service and I have held for more than 15 minutes on multiple occasions, and then transferred to the office and sent straight to voicemail. I went to the office once when I couldn't reach them by phone and another patient came in while I was there with the same complaint. They also don't have anyone to take call when Dr Santos is off, so they want to send you to the ER. The ER is for true emergencies and all I needed was a change in the med that was prescribed, due to side effects, but the office was unable to recommend anything but the ER since Santos was off for several days. They also use a billing service that will not process refunds unless you call for them. I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. Santos is one of the nicest doctors I have ever seen. He is extremely professional and makes his patients feel at ease. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Raul A. Santos's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Highland Village, TX