Ratings for Dr. R. Schuld

Went to see him for a heart issue, appointment was fine although I got very uncomfortable with the exam, no female nurse present and I felt that he touched me in an inappropriate way, I was quite upset about it afterwards and told my husband right away that no matter what happens I would not go back there, thankfully there was no need!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Excellent communication and very honest with a good sense of humor. Great staff that are very thorough. Would recommend Dr Shuld to anyone

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

While in emergency, Dr. Schuld immediately diagnosed congestive heart failure and prescribed the proper medication. For 12 months, my previous family doctor ignored warning signs and kept prescribing medications that did not work.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

Dr. Schuld was fantastic. Very thorough and willing to explain things. Not once did I have the feeling my concerns were brushed off. He is very intelligent and friendly. It's a good thing to have him as a specialist but it's too bad more GPs aren't more like him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Schuld did a pre-op assessment during which time he displayed excellent communication skills, knowledge, bedside manner and a great sense of humour. His advice proved to be right on.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

I thought he was great. Made me feel quite comfortable. Talked to me throughout the stress test. Gave me the results right away - he was right to the point. He is a very pleasant man.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Saw him once. Seemed thorough and willing to listen.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007