Ratings for Dr. Mark R Davis

Worst Dr ever rushes through appt doesn't take time out to explain anything If you call to speak with him he does not take calls or return them for that matter I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone I was having vaginal bleeding and as my Doctor for my pregnancy you would've thought in his free time he would take the time out to speak with me personally and I did not get that No concern or compassion given

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I love dr davis

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I love doctor Davis, he is caring and compassionate in a professional way. He delivered 3of my kids 2 of which were c-sections.. I would recommend him to anyone.. Thank you doctor Davis..

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I SHOW UP EARLY BECAUSE OF TRANSPORTATION REASONS AND THEY'RE NICE ENOUGH TO SEE ME PRIOR TO MY APPT TIME, I ENDED UP LEAVING BEFORE APPT TIME. IF YOU HAVE A JOB, THIS IS A GOOD OFFICE, VERY THOROUGH AND DR. DAVIS IS A SWEETHEART.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

I have been going to Dr Davis for 15 years now. My mother has been going to him too. There office staff is great and so is Dr Davis. They are very professional.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Pros - Friendly nurses who care - Cons - A Dr. who misdiagnosis your pregnancy and you lose a baby because he can't read an ultrasound correctly. If you plan on keeping the child, I'd recommend going to another OB/GYN otherwise this is just an abortion to be covered by your insurance.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Davis has been my OB/GYN for about 11 years now. He delivered my daughter and my sister's two sons. He has a great bedside manner and is very caring. His pratice has grown a lot over the years. I loved Daisy when she worked for him way back when and even now the girls that work for him are great. They all know you when you come in. The only thing that has changed (besides more people in the waiting area)is the phone system. I would say that is the only thing that I would change.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Mark R Davis's Credentials

• Spanish

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1979)