Ratings for Dr. Richard E. White

Dr White called me at home after my surgery. He just wanted to check in and see how I was doing. I have never had the doctor ever call me after removing my skin cancer. Dr White you are a good old fashioned doctor!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been checked by a dermatologist twice a year for at least twenty years, since my first skin cancer. No one has ever checked me head to toe. Dr. White you are two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr White, I just want to thank you for taking such good care of my mother. She was so relieved you could take out her cancer in your office. After my dad died, she is just afraid of going to the hospital. The gentle care you and your staff provide was just what she needed.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I like to know my doctors and I like them to know something about me. Dr. White always shares pictures of his family and he always takes the time to look at the photos of my grand kids. I have been coming here for years. I love Dr. White!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Honestly, I must say I was hesitant about this appointment based on the reviews I read. Dr. White was highly recommended by a family doctor, so I decided to give him a try. I have seen three other dermatologists in Charlotte. None took the time to review my history. None examined me as thoroughly as Dr. White. Not only did he figure out my problem on the first visit, he was very chatty. I do not normally write reviews, but I had an excellent experience. Dr. White you are a 5 star doctor!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I love Dr. White and his assistants. They are always so nice and happy. Since I moved to Fort Mill I have been nervous about leaving my old dermatologist. Not anymore! Dr. White is great!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I had skin cancer and Dr. White took it out a week later. Hardly a scar. Nice guy too!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

5 stars for Dr. White! I love my cheeks! I have been to the fancy plastic surgeons in Charlotte. Expensive and I always had to see someone else, never the doctor. Dr. White, thank you for the personal care - I look years younger and I feel great again!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

On time, professional but funny, Dr. White relieved my anxiety about this appointment, He had to perform some tests, but the procedure was painless and I am happy with my care. Thanks, Dr. White!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Fast, friendly and professional office staff. Dr. White was knowledgeable and professional. He was kind, efficient and took the time to answer all of my questions. I can see why he is so highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Richard E. White's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal