Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Perlmutter

Does not listen. Talks over you and does not like to be questioned. I think he forgot that he needs patients to stay in business

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Very abrupt if you ask too many questions. Very cursory exam. Does not listen and asked me the same question three times. Would not recommend him

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I was a patient of Dr Perlmutter for years and everything was fine until I had problems. If je doesn't have the answers then he just sends you on your way. Also when I questioned him he was rude! Thankfully I found a doctor who correctly diagnosed me and is treating me. Thanks for nothing Dr. Perlmutter

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Permutter's for about 5 years. He is thee most wonderful, caring cardiologist out there. This doctor and his entire staff have been very good to me and he saved my life and that I will never forget. Thumbs up to all of you.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

VERY FAST, IN AND OUT IN NO TIME. FOUND HIS SUPERIOR ATTITUDE VERY CONDESCENDING . DIFFICULT COMMUNICATING WITH THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

When I was looking for a physical exam, a friend said that Dr. Perlmutter was an internist and cardiologist. What a combination! I wasn't disappointed. Dr. Perlmutter's medical expertise is top-notch. The physical is thorough and I find that he is on top of everything. He runs the proper tests and discusses them in detail. He is also very connected with other specialists, and if there is a question, he doesn't hesitate to pick up the phone. "Confidence" summarizes my opinion of Dr. Perlmutter.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

He is the best. My whole family goes to him. He is caring & knowledgable. Takes a real interest in every patient. best follow-up of any doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Its a long story,suffice it to say he correctly diagnosed my endocarditis in 2001,sent me for open heart surgery to replace my aortic heart valve but then called me a hypochondriac and threw me out of his office after I developed neurological complications and depression after my open heart surgery

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I find him very understanding and helpful. I feel that he is very knowledgeable and now my adult children go to his practice.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

My entire family goes to him. Hes a great doctor. Very friendly. Takes plenty of time to speak to you and answers questions.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2005

Dr. Robert A. Perlmutter's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AARP