Ratings for Dr. Gerard R. Cicalese

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

He is a great doctor and he has a great staff. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He has delivered 4 out of my 7 kids and he will be there for my 8th.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I love Dr. Cicalese! I have been going to him for about 17 years and he has always been great! I am pregnant with my first child now and he is very attentive. His staff is wonderful! I cannot wait to deliver with Dr. Cicalese. I have recommended friends to him and they had wonderful experiences!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Cicalese is a great doctor. He is very helpful and is always there for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

I had the very best experience during my labor and delivery with dr cicalese and his nurse. They were very attentive and made me feel comfortable. They make a great team.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr cicalese made me feel comfortable during a very stressful time. He was comforting and took his time to explain everything. He delivered my baby and stayed at the hosptal with me for HOURS when i was in labor- none of my friends doctors did that. I highly recommend him for delivering your baby

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr Cicalese is the kindest, most caring doctor that ever lived!!!! He is so gentle, and took his time to explain everything. His nurse is WONDERFUL too!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

i wouldnt go to anyone else. i trust him with my and childs life. Great man.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Very helpful and made me very comfortable as it was my first time going to a gynecologist. I give him an A+! The staff was very nice!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2007

Dr. Gerard R. Cicalese's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School, Newark Nj (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Belleville, NJ