Ratings for Dr. Jeffery C. Brown

I've been a patient of Dr. Brown's for more than 5 years. In all that time he has always been cheerful, respectful, attentive and helpful. I have never seen him in a bad mood or unwilling to listen to concerns. He has given me options whenever I've had a problem and it was my choice. And he will give you the probable outcome of different treatments which I find very helpful in deciding what to do. I really like Dr. Brown and would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Very dismissive about patient concerns and uses same treatments (regardless of previous ineffectiveness) for ongoing issues. Having urgent requests for a visit I called and was told it would be 6 weeks before I could get into see him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Close minded, rude, dismissive and unwilling to help. By far one of the worst doctors I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

not very impressed with dr brown at all very arrogant. did not feel he is very interested in helping peaple with illness

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr Brown has always been extremely helpful when it comes to my health needs. He will listen and although I don't always like what he tells me at least he is willing to tell me the truth. He has given me lots of options in improving my over health and those options has really improved my life.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

was very rude and dissmissive. unwilling to listen to problems and change coure of treatment. drops patient who request a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

Dr. Jeffery C. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)