Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Duvall

Great both professionally and personality-wise. Really does a thorough exam and found issues with my son's eyes that warranted an Ophthalmologist and ultimately a CT scan. I feel like many Optometrists may have missed this.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

I have used Duvall and Tade for several years along with the rest of my family. Both doctors are very professional and great at what they do. I even traveled 45 miles out of my way when I moved just because of their service. I haven't been to them since they moved out of the mall, but plan to return to them as soon as they can get me in.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

If I could give Dr. Duvall higher ratings then I would. Not only is he kind and eager to help you, he is extremely smart and knowlegable in his field. My sister and I both go to him and would never go to anyone else. I have worn glasses since the age of 6 so I have been to quite a few optometrists in my time. When I became interested in lasik surgury he actually discussed the pros and cons with me for 45 minutes, answering even the smallest question or concern I had. If you are searching for a quality eye doctor, don't even hesitate - go strait to Dr. Duvall. You will not be sorry.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Duvall gives a thorough health exam of the eyes. He does not rush, and gives you his undivided attention. He is very professional, thoughtful and loved by his patients.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

Dr. Robert B. Duvall's Credentials

• University Alabama Birmingham - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1995)