Ratings for Dr. David E. Langholz

I cannot say enough about my first time meeting Dr. Langholz. He was so friendly, knowledgable and spent 45 min. answering questions with my dad and I. I highly recommend him to anyone who is having heart issues. He knows his field well. I really appreciated his nurse Kathleen and his nurse Becky as well. They were very friendly and a great help to us! It's been a long time since I have had such amazing service from a doctor's office! Thank you again!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr Langholz's is a great Cardiologist,when my husband received his L-Vad was right there to help and answer every question i had,he took great care of us..forever grateful to him..

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I found out I had a heart condition after I had my first child. I went to Dr. Langholz, after running various tests he told me that I had Congestive Heart Failure. He gave me a prescription and after a few weeks I began to have side effects to this medication. I explained this to the nurse when I phoned in but she stated that it was not the medicine because it wasn't one of the side effects they had on file. I tried to explain to her that medicine effects people differently but she refused to listen. I called and called but I didn't get any of my calls returned. She finally called me back and told me that the doctor said it wasn't a written side effect and they would not be able to help me. BEWARE! If you want a Cardiologist that cares about their patients DO NOT choose Dr. Langholz!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

Dr. David E. Langholz's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1986)