Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Cram

Dr. Cram always has a smile. He is especially knowledgeable and compassionate. He offers suggestions when I ask how I might aid in my own healing. The wait time for an adjustment is never more than a few minutes. Scheduling an appointment is easy, and Katy is accommodating. When I have a question about billing I always receive an understandable, prompt answer. Using the laser has provided me a better quality of life! The laser has nipped cellulitis twice, within a couple days, so I need not take the 10-20 days of antibiotics I used to rely on.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Very satisfied with getting into him when I want. Great staff. And cares about how you feel.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Cram is a very good chiropractor but I have, on 4 appts. had to wait in the office for 30 to 45 minutes beyond my appointment time. It seems walk-ins are allowed and they've been allowed to sign in and see Dr. Cram while I wait.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Cram is a gifted doctor. His staff is very compassionate and friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

knowledgable and caring--highly recommend Dr. Cram

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Cram has got to be one of the top chiropractors in the midwest, if not the nation. He not only healed my back after nerve damage was done in a work injury, he has helped my allergies, and even caused a cyst i had for nine years open up and drain (this after i was told by a dermatologist that i would need surgery at a cost of $600, and after he gave me two costly and dangerous cortisone shots). great guy, great office assistant who is one of the most energetic, upbeat people i have ever known, and very safe, nice environment. i have gone to dr. cram as needed (every couple months) for several years, and would not go anywhere else

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

Dr. Eric A. Cram's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1991)

Avmed