Ratings for Dr. Syed H. Rizvi

Very short appointments. Does not care about you at all on a personal level just wants you out ASAP to get his money. Find another doctor!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I have NEVER been in and out of a specialists office within 5 minutes, that's all he spent with me. Not helpful at all and did not help me with the excruciating pain I was in. I had to ask him what to do for the pain and it wasn't anything more than I was already doing. I also had to tell him I wanted a specific test done and he gave me a paper to have it done. I will NEVER go back to him and waste my time or $ and upon calling my insurance company I was told he is an Internest, Neuroligist AND a Urologist, I wish I had the time to check all this out before I went to see him but it was on the same day in the AM and I had to get there on time as it was 1/2 drive. I was suppose to go to someone else that morning and the Dr's office called me back and changed it to this Dr. Not professional and you will be lucky to get 5 minutes with him. My thoughts are you should be in 1 field not 3 therefore you can be professional in just one. NEVER AGAIN. I hope all read this. Very important.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Completely wasted my time, energy and $ with Dr. Rizvi in Providence today. He basically stopped asking questions and started offering conjecture and opinion 12 minutes after seeing me. I've had hair stylists who have taken more time to get to know you and what you need. Delivered all copies of my MRI's, CT Scans and medical records 3 weeks ahead of time for his review and he didn't even look at them until I was with him... not very helpful or professional.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Syed H. Rizvi's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med