Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Wilson

Called for appointment to get my maintenance medications renewed since moving to this area and asked how much it would cost. Was told between $98 and $120. Receptionist had me pay $98 before seeing doctor. Doctor only listened to my chest, tapped my abdomen and asked questions about meds. Had to go back the following week for labs for another $90+ (only withdrew blood). Had to make several trips to clinic because they kept messing up script sent to pharmacies. Script for insulin was written wrong and not signed. Some meds left out completely, wrong dosages. Then after doing very little in the appointment and causing me to run around for ten days to get the prscriptions corrected they send me a bill for an additional $128.00. This is the worse clinic I have even been to in 15+ years of diabetes care.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

I'm glad my family and I have been seeing Dr Wilson for over 8 years. He is a caring person and on top of his profession.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

THIS DOC DID AN UNNECESSARY MAJOR PROCEDURE ON MY MOTHER, and she died less than two months later! He had made ugly remarks about her and her condition in front of her! Terrible!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

You cannot get a call through even after several weeks of calling and leaving messages, and they cancelled an appointment without telling me. He says "I know it's a problem but I don't know what to do about it" and "let me know if it happens again even if you have to come up her and tell me in person". So it happened again, and I did as he asked me. Then he fired me instead of his incompetent nurse.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Mark D. Wilson's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1979)