Ratings for Dr. Robert Mase

I DON'T RECOMMEND DR. ROBERT MASE TO ANYONE. After a long wait time for my appointment I went in and was very disappointed with the reception. Apparently she was working for several doctors seemed to be overwhelmed. Finally saw the Dr. Robert Mase, he was alright, but didn't seem to be too concerned. He put me on a med, left the clinic and promised to stay optimistic. I took the meds he prescribed, but I experienced the side effects. I call their office several times, but no one picked. As it was serious I spend almost an hour kept calling until the receptionist picked up the phone and I told her the side effect story with the meds, she promised that Dr. Robert Mase will call me back. I haven't heard back from them till today, which is 11 months. I had to stop taking the meds, got to see another specialist who found out that Dr. Mase had put me on high dosage.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

This guy should be stripped of his degree. I have never met another doctor such as this one. Anytime I would see him it would be nothing but a waste of my time, energy and gas. If you have any questions for Robert he does not address your questions or concerns, he is very dismissive. Weird personality, bad gut feeling about this one, i would say he is a bit of a creep. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME on a horrendous, creepy "doctor@ such as this one

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

THE SECRETARY/SECRETARIES ARE NOT ATTENTIVE. I CALLED MANY MANY TIMES JUST TO ASK VERY VERY SIMPLE QUESTIONS - THE DATE OF MY FIRST AND LAST VISIT!!! SOMEONE SAID I WILL HAVE TO SEARCH FOR UR FILE THEN CALL YOU. I SAID OK. TWO DAYS I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY CALLS! I CALLED , LEFT MANY MESSAGES AND I JUST GET LONG VOICE RECORDING NOBODY'S ANSWERING!!!! I NEED TO SUBMIT MY APPLICATION AND THIS OFFICE IS HOLDING MY APPLICATION! HORRIBLE OFFICE! DR ROBERT MASE SHOULD GIVE ULTIMATUM TO SECRETARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

dr mase is ok as a endocrinologist but as a diabetic person who keep up to date on new treatments etc he is the worst at not knowing about new adventsments in diabetes care i even had to tell him about a new meter that was on the market if you want a doctor that keep up to date don't go to him

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

My daughter went to see him for worrisome issues, after waiting months for the appt, he was unhelpful, rude, and belittled her concerns. He is lucky that I wasn't there with her because I'd have let him know just what I thought of him. He told her she didn't know what was happening with her own body and shouldn't be concerned. Yet he barely spent more than 5 minutes with her. She waited longer in the waiting area. I wish I'd read the reviews before she went to him, would have saved her the mortification of having him talk down to her like he did. In the short amount of time he spent with her, he managed to traumatize and anger both of us!! How dare you DR. You are supposed to help people. After all the complaints, why does he still have his medical licence. RUDE! HORRIBLE MAN!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I concur with all comments below. Extremely rude. Does not want to explain in any detail. Doesn't even look at you when he's speaking - just looks down at his paperwork. NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL. Wish I was referred to someone else.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Run...run away if you get this guy as your doctor. Seriously, google and a youtube tutorial would be a better way to diagnose your problems, and decide on treatment options. I have never had to deal with such a rude person in my entire life!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

My husband fell through the cracks at this office on two occasions so we have switched to a new endocrinologist. First instance, he needed a test performed and it was never scheduled until we called several times ourselves to get it done. Second instance, he was told by Dr. Mase that he needed a biopsy (after a suspicious ultrasound). Several weeks later after hearing nothing from the office, I called. They had scheduled him for another ultrasound. I argued that he needed a biopsy and was told 'hospital policy'. My husband showed up for his 2nd ultrasound only to be told that he had missed his biopsy two days earlier. They had given us the wrong date and procedure. So we had to wait another 3 months to get a biopsy done. In that time, the cancer spread to his lymph nodes. I highly suggest you don't put your life in this Doctor or Office's hands.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Fourth time to see Dr. Mase. I found this doctor to do all the things a doctor should. Lab work ordered with a follow up to discuss the results. He listened to my questions and I left with answers and can now enjoy life without the worry of unanswered questions. Specialists are people too and we can't like everyone but, we should try to respect all people as individuals. The world is full of people, we won't like them all, but, at least respect them. A hundred years from now , all new people.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

If you want to die go see bob, bob doesn't give a siht about you or your disease he is dr supremo know-it-all king stih and you are stupid, obese, good for nothing fat bsautrd who brought this siht on your self so of you wanna die a slow pain full death bob's your guy.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014