Ratings for Dr. Louis Montanaro

The staff is awesome! Regardless if other reviews say he is arrogant and cocky this dr really knows what he's doing I definitely trust him ! Plus your only building a short relationship with your ob it's not long term relationship

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

While i was in labor he was more concerned about his thanksgiving plans, i was disgusted with the way he acted & i had nurses apologizing to me for him. he also would not come in my room for an hour after my scheduled appointment each time. it never failed. why did i schedule a 10:00 if you won't see me till 11? i do not recommend him to anyone i'm glad i can finally switch doctors.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Best doctor! He was really helpful in my pregnancy. The pregnancy was really smooth no complications! I recommend Dr. Louis Mantanaro

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Very saddened by the doctor visit. He was very uncompassionate, He seems very smart but very self centered. Doesn't seem to care. He is a smart aleck and his responses to questions come out rudely. If his attitude was different he would be a great Doctor. If a person is ugly on the inside, it makes him ugly on the outside.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I recommend Dr. Montanaro to everyone! He is an awesome Dr and knows what he is doing. He delivered my both my kids and I love the staff! They are so nice and welcoming!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I must say, my experience with Dr. Montanaro hasn't been a pleasant one for the short time I was with him. I came to Dr. Montanaro at my second Tri-Mester of pregnancy due to me switching doctors. I thought he would be a good fit doctor for me but I guess that wasn't the case... All of my labs including Blood work, Diabetes test, and Ultra sounds were administered early by my previous doctor because of my two previous pregnancies. Each time I would visit Dr. Montanaro, he would always come off as a smart aleck, cocky, and arrogant. I would ask him when would I get a Sonogram to check the size of my baby because my previous pregnancies, my kids were over 8lbs. and his response was "It was a waist of time, and you already had to many". So I kind of brushed his response off thinking It was ok and that I'll get one next visit . Next appointment came around and I ask him for a Ultra Sound again but he never gave me one. I went on to explain to him that I was concerned about my baby's size and asking him what if's and all he did was go on to tell me he has delivered over 6,000 babies and he knows what he's doing. Overall the total experience with this doctor was terrible. I will say his nurses were very professional and welcoming but in my opinion, he isn't a good doctor at all and is a experience I never want to go through again.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I have been to DR. Montanaro since my first born moved to CT and did not feel comfortable with having my daughter with another DR so 4 years later i travel right back to him and had my daughter then another 4 years later had my son. Something about Dr Montanaro and his staff just wants or make you feel at hm and comfortable when around them. I can't thanks them all enought for everything and will be forever greatful to all.!!This office is nothing but full of awesome and fun! fun!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Montanaro's for over 20 years. Hands down he is my favorite doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. His staff is fantastic, supportive and helpful. I can't say enough good things about this office.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

This Dr. was awesome. went to him for years but when I was feeling really ill i asked him to take my blood and check my hormones. He said I was too you g for early menopause. I was 42. I asked him how he knew he said "because I am an astute clinician" I was like what? then 2 months later still feeling terrible, come to find out I had Ovarian cancer and he didn't even check! I had to go two more months with cancer only to have PA at my Primary Care physician to take my blood and tell me I was extremely anemic then got my CA 125 blood test for Ovarian cancer turned up positive. I had a tumor on my ovary the size of a small soccer ball! He had no idea how to check even when I asked to be checked!!! I was so disappointed in him. He is arrogant. thinks he knows everything. Thank God for my Pc and her PA. I am now 8 yrs cancer free after huge surgery and tons of chemo no thanks to Dr. Montonaro.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Couldn't ask for a better doctor ,he's great and know what he's doing ,I love him and I recommend to everyone !

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Louis Montanaro's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1984)

Molina