Ratings for Dr. Gregory E. Washington

great doc. great office.easy access. This was a nice experience and I have referred my girl friend and her family.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

No nonsense doctor who advocates on behalf of his patients. Bedside manner may be a little too casual for some, but is knowledgeable and attentive to patient issues. He takes the time to listen (probably why he runs late) and ensures all questions are answered.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

If you are dealing with Dr. Greogry Washington please get a second opinion. Please don't take he's word for anything.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Highly knowledgeable and quite attentive. He listened well and took his time. After 6 years and 3 other ENT specialist my problem was solved following surgery. A really good man !!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

The fact that I am sitting here typing this would suggest that I am totally displeased by the service of this Dr.. if you can call him that. In pain, having been sent from one doctor to the next, I ended up in Dr. Washington's office. when i arrived, the doctor was "surfing the net". I could see the screen in plain view. He was on a Yahoo page and then some news page. It wasn't anything to do with his medical practice. As the time for my appointment passed, 20 minutes later, I asked if he planned to see me. He became extremely irrate. I ranked him high in knowledge because i have no basis to make a rating here

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

This is the rudest man I have ever met in my life. He insulted me, made derogartory and very personal remarks, used profanity and mocked my condition right at the front desk infront of his staff! He has serious anger issues and is set off at the drop of a hat. I did nothing to deserve to be humiliated and belittled. Very unprofessional and has no patience (heard him with a crying little girl in the room next to me... he has a very ubrupt bedside manner). I just stubbled across this site after a year of being verbally attacked by him and am glad I can put this warning out to others.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Dr. Washington was fantastic..worked with my special needs and concerns. Very easy to talk to, HIGHLY recommended him and his staff. Excellent. Does what he says he will do and is right up front with his treatment and follow-up. Funny & friendly.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Washington was over one hour late for my scheduled appt. I could hear him chatting with a patient and seemed in no hurry at all to keep to his other appts or to acknowledge I was there and waiting patiently. His staff tried to resch me but I refused.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

Dr. Gregory E. Washington's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

GHI