Ratings for Dr. Kathryn M. Kenna

I would come in with my husband and it seems as if she never acknowledges my husband when it comes to our questions. She always has her back turned towards him and will only speak to me. It's his baby too! I also feel like I'm not a patient, just someone taking up her time.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

The first time I met her I liked her right away. Since then however she has treated me like a thorn in her side (I have been contracted out to her from a military base for infertility). Everytime I see her see seems like she is in a rush to get me in and get me out. The last time I saw her she actually waved me away as if to say "ok, we are done here you can go!, thank you". Maybe I just always catch her on her bad days but she makes me feel small and unimportant.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

Dr. Kenna is wonderful. She's very easy to talk to and very knowledgable. The office is new and very nice and everyone is very relaxed. Having visited her office, I find myself wondering why I dreaded this appointment so much. She is a great find and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

Dr. Kathryn M. Kenna's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

GHI