Ratings for Dr. DEBORAH M. Hayden

The staff lets calls go to the answering service even during office hours. If you call in the morning, they're not in yet. If you call later, they're at lunch. If you call in the afternoon, they've gone home early, or the phone system isn't working. The doctor is never available to take a call. If you call Lincoln, she's at Woonsocket, If you call Woonsocket, she's at Lincoln. If you call both offices, she's at the hospital. I was told over the phone that I had fibroids. Six months later I had a follow-up and was told in her office that I had a simple cyst. I never had fibroids. I was billed hundreds of dollars for completely unnecessary tests that were never mentioned in her office, for conditions I could not have. I did not know she approved these tests until I got the bill from the insurance company. She blamed it on the staff. Her office sent me to collection for a $15 co-pay that I had paid, in person, on my lunch break, a month prior. I had pay in person because when I called, I got the answering service.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. DEBORAH M. Hayden's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Pawtucket, RI