Ratings for Dr. Bashab Banerji

Foul mouth and abrupt. He talks bad about other doctor in front of my face. My husband got so upset we are going somewhere else. Not professional.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

I have not meet a doctor who cares more about his patients. His front staff is on top of all things. Doctor Banerji,is tops on caring and interested in your well being.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I unfortunately have to agree with the negative postings here, in the beginning I thought he was a good doctor but it seems that all he does is refer you for tests and blood work every few months. His office is money hungry . In a ironic twist, the implementation of the affordable care act forced me to switch to a better doctor now.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Banerji's for a little over three years. In the beginning, I felt he had my best interests at heart. He would always send me off to different specialists to make sure I was ok. However, this process was extremely time consuming and very expensive. He doesn't like to prescribe medications because he is fearful of the liability. He wants you to do numerous tests for minimal reasons. He is a doctor who wants to find something wrong so he can come in and save the day. However, when there is nothing wrong with you he throws his hands up in the air and says I can't help you. I would often times spend 2-3 hours waiting for him to see me. He would rush in and out of the room in a frenzy. He caused me a great deal of anxiety. Having a new doctor now, I see how badly Dr. Banerji was for me.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

My husband and I have gone to Dr. Banerji for almost 10 years. I am actively looking for a new family doctor now.There was a time when I believed he was caring and knowledgeable, however through recent experiences we have had we feel he is just trying to get us into the office so he can bill the insurance.I went for a check up and he ordered blood/urine test for my annual physical.I had put off the tests but was feeling like I had a bladder infection one day so I had the test done and called his office the next day. He said he couldn't give me a prescription unless I came in. I told his assistant that he is the one that ordered the test 2 weeks prior, why should I have to come in again?? Got the RX, but each time I go in he wants to send me to 3 specialists.This is how it has been for my husband and myself for 10 years. We have NEVER EVER had anything seriously wrong, but it feels like he is just guessing and sends us off to his collegues. It has really become only about money now!Sad!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Awesome doctor. One of the brightest men I have ever met. Forget the pathetic uneducated moron below.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

I am a 35 year old triathlete and went to this doctor for a routine physical. I feel this doctor is a scam artist because he ordered testing and specialist visits that were pointless and extended a single visit into unnecessary multiple visits. It took three office visits to this doctor and a battery of tests to prove nothing. This doctor went even so far as to propose that I possibly had more serious conditions that are clearly associated with the level of physical fitness that is my norm. All this doctor left me with is a lot of doctor bills and he still refused to sign-off on the physical without charging a form fee. When did signing one's name become a "form"? I went to another doctor and he told me I am in peak physical condition with no limitations. Don't waste your time or money. He shouldn't have a license to practice medicine! Perhaps a license for medical scams would be more appropriate.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

Dr. Banerji is wonderful, shame on anyone who says otherwise. He cares too much about his patients and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Dr. Banerji is the best, the very best. My entire family is with him. The other negative review is disgusting and from a miserable person.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

DR. BANERJI IS VERY HELPFUL AND CONCERNED WITH MY HEALTH CARE. HE HAS BEEN TAKING CARE OF ME SEVERAL YEARS AND HAS RESOLVED MANY ISSUES. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS DOCTOR

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Bashab Banerji's Credentials

• Univ Coll Of Med Scis, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1989)