Dr. Alan Lieberman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alan Lieberman

Have been treated by Dr, Lieberman for over 20 years. Have never had a bad or unpleasant session/experience with him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

Dr. Lieberman is very knowledgeable and supportive. I had been 6 MD’s before him. He was the only one who kept trying different ways to treat me. All of the others offered standard protocol treatment and then just gave up. Dr. Lieberman can think outside of the box

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Dr. Lieberman is a pioneer in his field, full of knowledge, kind and very compassionate. We are lucky to have he and his staff caring for us.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Dr. Lieberman was the only doctor to realize my health issues were being caused by food allergies. It even effected my heart and energy levels. Other doctors did numerous test on just my heart not seeing the broad overall body view. All I needed was to avoid certain foods. Dr. Lieberman treats the whole body as one. God used him to help me and my quality of life. He’s the smartest doctor ever. Thank the Lord for him! ❤️

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

As a patient of Dr Lieberman’s for 19 years, he has always been a kind, genuinely caring doctor, whose investigative mindset has led him to an innovative approach, not just in medicine, but towards overall wholeness. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be here today.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

They are so helpful in explaining the problem and helping you understand the best treatment options very clearly. They really help remove the fears you may have , and I love how available they are when you need to talk to them.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr Lieberman came so highly recommended that I flew from Illinois to see him. I’m extremely glad that I do so. He is extremely knowledgeable, a good listener, very supportive, and really cares about the welfare of his patients. I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr Lieberman cares! He has passion for what he does! My patience and his persistence he figured it out😄Wonderful doctor highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Great "outside the box" doctors who won't just throw pharmaceuticals at you. A holistic, natural approach to bring the body to homeostasis.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Services not worth the money I spent there. So unprofessional, had my physical exam in his office kitchen. I came from another state, had to pay hotel and other travel expenses as well as very high office and lab charges. I am retired and live on a fixed income, still, I paid for all the services in advance and in full since this doctor did not accept my insurance. His staff did ask for a copy of my insurance card which was used to collect ins. payment on the services I already paid. When I found out that my insurance also paid, I requested a refund which his staff refused saying that the doctor did not actually get the money. Once again I was told by my ins. co. that the payment was indeed processed, however, Dr. Lieberman had an outstanding penalty repayment and that my reimbursement went toward satisfying that penalty. I guess getting paid twice was more important to him than healing me. I never heard from the office again. This caused a great deal of stress and anxiety to me, the very illness I was seeking help for. He does not honor the medical oath he took ....."first, I do no harm. Save yourself from grief and see a doctor who is more interested in healing you than taking your money.

Submitted August 21, 2014