Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Gold

Doctor Gold has been my doctor for about 15 years and I have found him to be very caring and knowledgeable. He is very persistent in diagnosing your problem and isn't reluctant to order additional testing or send you to a specialist if needed. He will call you to follow up on your condition and to let you know about abnormal test results. He treats you like family and I wouldn't think of going to anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I was his patient for years but now I have my doubts about his medical knowledge I think I am going to find a new doctor to go to hopefully I can get much better care

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Not a very good doctor. DId not help my family. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Gold is my doctor for about 10 years. I think he is superb. He cares about patiens, he is knowlagable and his stuff is absolutly great

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Gold was my doctor for many years--from the early 70s through the early 90s when I moved away. I found him to be a wonderful, caring physician. He correctly diagnosed a problem that I had had for several years prior to seeing him. He kept in touch with me to make sure I was taking care of myself. I miss him! (Nancy Smith)

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

The Waterford Medical Group is dedicated to their patients. The repoire is almost family like. The staff is genuinely concerned and compassionate. Dr. Gold especially, is a dedicated physician to his patients. I truly miss the folks there and I hope to make a visit when I come back to visit family. Keep up the outstanding work.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Paul M. Gold's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1966)

Delta Dental