Ratings for Dr. Benjamin M. Tripp

Yes, he knows his stuff, but he is not a great listener and I felt he rushed me through his plans for future treatment. Didn't seem interested in my questions or in explaining the nuances of any treatment. I did, admittedly, become slightly inarticulate when I was describing current symptoms, but, frankly, some of that was my reaction to his seeming desire to generalize about my condition, using words and thoughts that I felt were not precise. He seemed frustrated and bothered. I think he like clear cut diagnoses and has little patience for listening to anything that he can't explain or may not even know what causes the symptom. He might make a good drill seargent, though.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Tripp's office is the most unprofessional of any medical office I've dealt with. Always late with appointments and some staff are very rude. It is very clear that Dr Tripp is a money hound and not patient care.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Excellent Urologist. Was so different than others I have seen with a difficult problem. Staff efficient and courteous. He cares! Spent a lot of time with me and then set up a treatment plan that finally gave me a life. Thanks Dr Tripp!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Tripp's office is the most unprofessional of any medical office I've dealt with. Never, in going to this office for 3 years has he ever been on-time and the closest to being on time was about 45 minutes LATE. I believe he and his staff got their training with a US airline because he is very skilled in overbooking patients to make sure he maximizes his revenue. It is very clear to this patient that Dr Tripp's 1st concern is with the money and not patient care. When this patient did not come to an appointment, he sent a certified RRR letter to tell me that it was important to come to the appointment and he would not be responsible for my medical condition if I did not show up - he wanted to cover his legal butt by sending such a letter when a simple phone call would have been sufficient to notify me. I will find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

he is the WORST dr. ever!!!!! refused to help with pathology. wouldnt answer phone calls

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Best doctor I know. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable, his kind heart is irreplacable. No one can top him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr.Tripp was very instrumental in curing my enlarged prostate and treating my bladder cancer. I am now in remission.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

I waited a long time to see this doctor. Over an hr. He was thorough. He discussed matters in the hall way which everyone can hear. I had to fill out forms when I went to the room to wait for him. These could have been filled out while I was in the waiting room. At the end he didn’t really have an idea what was wrong.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

FOUND DOCTOR TO BE VERY THOURGH AND THOUGHTFUL.CALLED AT NIGHT WITH TEST RESULTS

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Benjamin M. Tripp's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1990)

Arise Health Plan