Ratings for Dr. Christopher W. Ley

This doctor is part of the MDVIP practice where I paid $1,500/year. Total waste of money. This doctor did nothing for me except argue with me during my visits. He told me that I was going to bankrupt my health insurance because of many tests I've had done. He said they were going to drop me. Then he said, "Then you're done!" He was hesitant about reading my lab work I gave him because it would take up alot of his "brain storage space." He yelled at me when I told him that I consulted with a different specialist without telling him first. Stated to me that I've been examined by everything, but autopsy. He doesn't believe in nuclear testing, which in my case came back abnormal. He calls my attempt to find answers to my medical problems as "casting a broad net, dragging the bottom of the ocean and it’s picking up people’s old refrigerators & used condoms." He totally ignored medical facts that other doctors mentioned in my records. He was strongly against me going to the Mayo Clinic.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Dr. Christopher W. Ley's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI