Ratings for Dr. MARK E. Braun

This guy is the worst doctor I have EVER met in my life! He treated my mom for a few weeks when she moved in with me to RI. He had Dr. Scaramangas do the visits, but then he'd walk in during every appointment and personally insult my mother. She is a cancer survivor, diabetic, hypertension, and has mental problems after the cancer treatment ended. My mom started behaving erratic after leaving his office, crying and telling me she wanted to leave the state every time. Besides the fact that he dismissed her snoring and without any testing told her she had sleep apnea; told her she didn't have retinopathy (something she had diagnosed years before) and that she was just going blind because she had glaucoma (again, without any testing); he had the balls to say her, and I quote, "You're gonna eat yourself to death." He has no empathy with patients and my mom had to start a lengthy and very stressful process to find a new doctor. NEVER AGAIN.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Braun is great. He's very kind, patient and truly seems to care about your well being. He takes his time during appointments and doesn't make the patient seem like "just a number". I have been going to Doctor Braun for about 3 years now, and have never had anything but a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. MARK E. Braun's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med