Ratings for Dr. Charles B. Marder

This was my first time to a Podiatrist and Dr. Marder was pleasant, friendly and funny. He basically took a glance at my x-ray and knew immediately the cause of my foot pain. He had a quick solution on how to make the pain go away, then walked me thru that process. I recommend Dr. Marder for assisting with finding comfort in whatever aches and pains you may have in your feet and/or ankles. He was in and out quickly, but took care of my needs and answered my questions.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Great bedside Manner! Dr. Marder is very friendly and knowledgeable about podiatrics, highly recommend him! Staff was also able to get me in there in less than 10 minutes and we're very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Above and beyond! I visited ER for a foot wound and the ER doctor called Dr. Marder about it and to see if I could get in to see him today. But, instead of allowing me to come see him, he came to the ER to see me. He took great care of me and set me up with the prescriptions, dressings, equipment, and follow up that I need. I'll see him again next week, this time in his office.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Felt rushed through the visit. LONG wait with no explanation. Will not be back.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Very happy with his bedside manner and highly qualified!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

"STAY AWAY"! Bought into him making the D Magazine list! Must have paid to make this list! Reasons; The treatment or lack of (unless you plan on making countless appts.) is a joke! He is crass, lacks compassion (if he hurts you..no apologies) and rushed, (disappears with no parting words for any final questions or concern). Doesn't explain the procedure or tell you what to expect! Offers alternatives but if you take the one that offers least $$ for his benefit, the alternatives change, replaced with resistance to what may suit him! Then, communication changes, no call backs and wrong prescription! To replace the incorrect prescription, (intentional?) an offer of "come in for samples"! What happened to the CORRECT presciption as requested?! Samples instead?! An added inconvenience! Time frame; for response was 3 weeks!! Went back to my Dr., got the script and new referral. Thank God no surgery with this lackless Dr! Perfect for OBAMACARE! Cost effective with no returning unless a fool!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

About 2 hours late or every appt. I had with him. Staff do not seem well trained.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Left me in waiting room over two hours prior to foot surgery without calling to say he is delayed in surgery. End result I left and have not been back.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Marder is the best podiatrist in Dallas. Kind, sincere, and professional in every sense. He does run late sometimes, but when it is your turn, it is your turn. He doesn't rush, he asks questions, he is gentle, and you feel like a human being rather than a number. I wish he was a GP so I could take all my medical issues to him. I was in the hospital and he showed up on Saturday and Sunday to check in. His staff has changed, and the new set of ladies running the office are more efficient than the previous group. I would recommend him to anyone of any age with the expectation that he may run a bit late but it is certainly worth the wait. HR

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Marder is an excellent, professional doctor! He went above and beyond to help me. He acted quickly and urgently. I had a fast spreading MRSA infection at the site of a prior surgery performed by a different doctor. He pulled together a great team of docs for my care that included an infectious diseases, plastics, and wound care docs. He had great communication and interaction with these professionals, making me feel very comfortable and relieved that I was in good hands. He is good at communicating, answering questions and explaining your situation and options to you. He spent unhurried time with me, even using my laptop PC to show me informative web sites and You Tube videos regarding the specifics about my situation and options. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. Interactions with his staff and answering service have been very attentive and helped me with what I needed in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Charles B. Marder's Credentials

• Spanish

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet