Ratings for Dr. Gary Klein

Dr. Klein was a fantastic doctor! He was very concerned for our health, He immediately referred us to specialists And was able to get them to see us immediately He has an excellent beside manner, is kind, and caring

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

After reading these online comments, I was afraid to bring my son to see him. But we had a very good experience. He and the nurse were professional, did a workup and came up with a provisional diagnosis based on physical exam and bloodwork. Happy we kept an open mind.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Saw him twice since November 2017. Was not helpful at all and continued with nerve conductive tests even though they were extremely painful.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Told me he couldn't or (wouldn't) do anything to help with my intensifying symptoms. Told me to wait 5 months for an MRI. In the mean time he suggested I drop out of school. Was very unhelpful and when upset with his suggestion to drop out of school he said I needed to get help for "anxiety". I think anyone would be anxious if they couldn't see properly and their doctor was that condescending and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I would rate Dr. Klein as a very good doctor. Reason why: 1. Staff - very polite. 2. Punctuality - excellent for both staff and doctor. On long term punctuality, I have to say that I was waiting for approx. two months to see him, but this is not abnormal to see a specialist in Calgary. 3. Helpfulness - he solved my problem, so excellent. 4. Knowledge - unless you are a doctor yourself, you can not judge a doctor's knowledge level. There are authorities which do that. I am not a doctor, but since he solved my problem, it is normal to give a 5 out of 5.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Horrible bedside mannor. Spent about two minutes talking. I waiting 6 months to diagnose me what a joke. My doctor said he would be able to confirm it but there is no possibility without him asking questions or doing s thorough exam. He just said I didn't not know come back in 6 months. I've been suffering for20 years with pain now neurological problems like numbness weakness zaps extreme fatigue, poor balance vertigo and he blows me off in two minutes. This guy is a horrible doctor and needs to retire! No help for me as usual!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I saw Dr. Klein at South Health Campus, in conjunction with an EMG. I found him extremely condescending, dismissive, and arrogant. He came in to review without having read any of my previous diagnostic tests, then left me waiting while he went to do so. He wasn't helpful at all. I hope I never have to.see him again.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

was shocked when I saw he was still practicing - almost 29 years ago he told me I had MS in his waiting room - fortunately there were no other patients there - avoid him at all costs!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I had to visit this dr three times, I always found him unprepared and aloof.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Klein has excellent bedside manners, he is kind, and spends the time making sure you understand your diagnosis. Dr. Klein wanted to make sure all my questions were answered before I left the office, I did not feel rushed at all...

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016