Ratings for Dr. Gary Klein

Horrible bedside mannor. Spent about two minutes talking. I waiting 6 months to diagnose me what a joke. My doctor said he would be able to confirm it but there is no possibility without him asking questions or doing s thorough exam. He just said I didn't not know come back in 6 months. I've been suffering for20 years with pain now neurological problems like numbness weakness zaps extreme fatigue, poor balance vertigo and he blows me off in two minutes. This guy is a horrible doctor and needs to retire! No help for me as usual!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I saw Dr. Klein at South Health Campus, in conjunction with an EMG. I found him extremely condescending, dismissive, and arrogant. He came in to review without having read any of my previous diagnostic tests, then left me waiting while he went to do so. He wasn't helpful at all. I hope I never have to.see him again.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

was shocked when I saw he was still practicing - almost 29 years ago he told me I had MS in his waiting room - fortunately there were no other patients there - avoid him at all costs!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I had to visit this dr three times, I always found him unprepared and aloof.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Klein has excellent bedside manners, he is kind, and spends the time making sure you understand your diagnosis. Dr. Klein wanted to make sure all my questions were answered before I left the office, I did not feel rushed at all...

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Completely dismissed diagnosis by two previous neurologists who got it right. Very behind on current knowledge of the causes of neuropathy! Rude and evaded answering questions.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I was referred to dr. Klein by an ENT, looking to see if my hearing and sinus complaints where related to neurological problems. After 8 months I was finally able to see dr. Klein and it turned into a dissappointment. Yes, dr. Klein is quite a nice older man. But al he did was the old fashioned say ahh and tap your hammer on my knee thing and send me away not being able to help me. Maybe he was right. He mentioned he would however be able to refer me to another specialist who he said would probably not be able to help me either, but I would get a good laugh out of meeting him. I appreciate the sense of humor, but so much for your healthcare dollars.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Dr. Klein is what all doctors should aspire to be like. He is the only Dr. who has truly pursued the cause of, and treatment for the debilitating pain I have endured for over 5 years now. His bedside manner, is excellent. He takes the time to explain one of the most complicated areas of medicine in such a manner that the average patient is left with a clear understanding of what is going on. After feeling like all the other doctors which have seen me over the years, basically threw in the towel, Dr. Klein is still actively trying to help me.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2007

He saved my life. Without him i would not bealive and have my famil today. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Very good neurologist, helped me when nobody else would. Knowledgable, helpful and kind (and humble!). Would go back to see him any day.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007