Ratings for Dr. Gerald Wittenberg

Super happy with my surgery. I had both upper and lower jaw surgery and a chin surgery together and I am really pleased with the result. My bite is great and I feel good about how I look now. Dr Wittenberg is very easy to talk to and answers all your questions and his staff are also great and spend lots of time with you preparing you for the surgery time. He is super artistic in the way he looks at you and has done thousands of surgeries apparently and is the guy to go to for facial surgery. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Had my consultation, didn't like how the staff didn't get back to me on time, or at all so far, regarding the procedures I wanted. Also they don't answer any of my questions. I wouldn't expect them to be able to get back to me if something went wrong after prcedure either. Doctor was okay didn't really try to get to know what I wanted, didn't give me the chance to talk much. Definitely just from consultation, would not recomend dr witteburg.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I've had a genioplasty along with the removal of my chin implant with Dr. Wittenberg. The results are absolutely fantastic! Dr. Wittenberg is very skilled and professional, I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I recently had four impacted wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Wittenberg. The doctor and his staff were so kind and helpful. Even though I was very nervous for the procedure, Dr. Wittenberg and his staff made me feel comfortable at the consultation and while putting me under for the extraction. It went very well and I had a short recovery time with very little swelling or bruising.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I just recently had a sliding genioplasty with Dr. Wittenberg. I am extremely pleased with the way I have been treated from start to finish. He always made me feel comfortable during my consultations and was very upfront about my expectations from the surgery and what he could achieve. His staff has been so helpful and friendly, after waking up from my surgery I had a small panic attack and his staff stayed with me and kept me calm the entire time. Dr. Wittenberg called me several times post operation to make sure I was doing alright and healing quickly! My swelling subsided quickly and I am extremely happy with my results.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I had jaw surgery and a chin surgery with Dr Wittenberg and orthodontics. I am really happy with the result and how well I was treated at his office. I was using Invisalign and my orthodontist told me that Dr Wittenberg is the only one who does surgery without braces. My mother was really worried at first but once she met him she told me not to worry. I had no pain and i did not have to miss much time because I did so well. Even my friends said I looked good right after the surgery. Really happy. Its nice to have a chin finally.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I had a necklift done by this nice Doctor and I am really pleased with how natural the result is. I look years younger and feel very good about myself. Makes me wonder why I did not discover this talented man sooner. My family was so supportive and that made it easier. Painless process and the staff couldn't have been nicer.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I had my entire jawline built up by Dr Wittenberg and I cannot believe how good it looks now. I had braces as a kid and even though my teeth were straight, I still had a small chin. I saw his amazing pictures of other patients and went to see him. Both Dr Wittenberg and his so nice staff were great and made me really comfortable and even showed me a simulation (which was pretty close). Anyway, good people to see. Really helped my self confidence

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I have been 3-4 years post op now, I had a upper and lower jaw surgery. I am writing today not to criticize but to inform future patients ahead of time that you will change how you look. I loved the way i looked before but wanted straight teeth that closed properly. After the surgery, i have been regretting my look ever since. I would say a majority of it would be my nose widening and being so fat that it covers my whole face. I wish i could of just done the lower jaw surgery since i had an underbite but agreed with any procedures that Wittenberg has recommended since he is the Professional. I am uncomfortable with the way i look now and can't stop thinking about why i did the operation. I wish i could reverse but the pain is just so severe i would not be able to handle it mentally or physically. I just wish that if anyone is about to go through with a procedure like this. Think twice before making the move. I did not, which resulted in me suffering for the rest of my life. Good Luck! I wish everyone nothing but the best.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I could not be happier with my results from Dr. Wittenberg! He is a highly skilled surgeon who is a true artist. I had wanted a surgery on my chin for the longest time and once I met Dr. Wittenberg and his staff, I knew I had found the right place. He’s extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to understand what you’re looking for. I was quite nervous for my surgery, but the ladies who work with him are amazing. They’re there every step of the way to make sure you feel comfortable. After my surgery I couldn’t believe how easy it was! He is truly the best!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Gerald Wittenberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients