You may also like

I had jaw surgery to top bottom and chin. I also used Invisalign and my orthodontist told me that Dr Wittenberg invented the surgery for Invisalign so I was happy not to have to have real braces for sure. The office really explained everything ahead of time so my family was prepared to help me after surgery. They were great. The surgery was no big deal when I think of it since I was over it in 2 weeks. There was almost no pain and the swelling was not bad and went in a couple of weeks too. The bite is really good according to my orthodontist and I am so happy to bite normal. My teeth fit for the first time in my life - crazy! I also really like how I look because I was so self conscious before and now I feel really good about myself. Everyone says I look great and that helps too. Dr Wittenberg is really good. He is so nice and easy to talk to. He jokes around to make you feel relaxed but you always feel he is so professional and good.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I had 2 difficult impacted wisdom teeth extracted and I was very nervous going into surgery. Dr. Wittenberg and staff were very compassionate and understanding and helped to alleviate my anxiety. I was put under and surgery was quick and expertly done. I had no complications, no swelling/bruising, minimal post-op bleeding, and very little pain. Recovery was very comfortable. The entire team is very accommodating, helpful and empathic. Thank you for taking care of me!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I travel to Canada for my chin surgery. My friend had surgery with Dr Gerald and looks good. I did not like my look and did surgery on chin and made my jaw smaller by the ear so more like V shape. Dr did very good job and was very nice. I look so natural and happy.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

My overall experience was really good. I had jaw surgery done on my top and bottom jaws and I really did well. Pretty much everything they told me about the surgery was right on and I was back to normal in just over a week. My friend had surgery somewhere else last year and she took over one month to recover so I was blown away. Dr Wittenberg was super nice and the staff spend lots of time with me and my family so we all appreciated it. My mom said I look really good and my orthodontist said my bite was perfect! Thanks to everyone!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Wittenberg. I had a corrective jaw surgery done last year and I still can't feel my bottom lip as he had hit a nerve during the surgery. When I brought this up to him, he downplayed the situation. It has been well over a year and bottom lip still has a tingling sensation so it feels awkward when it and it will most likely not feel better. When I had my initial consultation, Dr wittenberg wanted to persuade me to also do a cosmetic facial surgery which was unnecessary. The doctor is only in it for the money and will do anything to make a few extra dollar. His wife, aka plastic also a "consultant" and will try to pursue to pay for extra services that you do not need. Dr Wittenberg was easy to make an appointment with pre-surgery and is very difficult to book an appointment after I fully paid him. Please consult with other surgeons and avoid him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Needed a rather difficult wisdom tooth extraction and was referred here by my dentist. The staff are wonderful, and Dr. Wittenberg is by far the most knowledgable , comforting,caring professional in this industry. If you ever are in fear of getting your wisdom teeth removed, there is no other place in Vancouver quite like this. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for the best of the best. I did not get put under for this treatment by choice, but it was more than tolerable and I felt minimal pain and the extractions were done under 10 minutes. Thank you to the staff for taking care of me!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I owe this amazing doctor so much for all the work he has done for me. I went from shy to confident and it's amazing how that feels. I think Dr Wittenberg is as much an artist as a surgeon. Amazing. Everything they told me was really and after a week I was staring at my new face in the mirror constantly so happy. Super staff so nice always smiling and friendly. So glad I found this positive group of people.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Travelled to vancouver for my surgery and was glad I did. The surgery was easy and I am recovering without any pain at all. I had read the internet and was kinda scared but Dr Wittenberg is so good that I can tell you not to believe the stuff from other surgeons about recovery because I had almost no swelling and was eating so quick. Super nurses too. Amazing

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Great overall and such a nice office. Felt good about the visit from the start. Next appointment was for surgery and even though I was naturally anxious, Dr Wittenberg and his big smile and his nurses were super in how they made me feel. Easy recovery and all is good.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Knowing that I needed to have one of my wisdom tooth removed was the worst day of my life. I've always been afraid of anything that had to do with my teeth. I've had many bad experiences with dentists that caused me the fear I have now today. Dr Wittenberg and his team was amazing. They made me feel at ease through the whole procedure (from consultation to after extraction).

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Gerald Wittenberg's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had jaw surgery to top bottom and chin. I also used Invisalign and my orthodontist told me that Dr Wittenberg invented the surgery for Invisalign so I was hap..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 2 difficult impacted wisdom teeth extracted and I was very nervous going into surgery. Dr. Wittenberg and staff were very compassionate and understanding ..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I travel to Canada for my chin surgery. My friend had surgery with Dr Gerald and looks good. I did not like my look and did surgery on chin and made my jaw smal..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible. also he has had several lawsuits filed against him... do some research"

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My overall experience was really good. I had jaw surgery done on my top and bottom jaws and I really did well. Pretty much everything they told me about the sur..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend Dr. Wittenberg. I had a corrective jaw surgery done last year and I still can't feel my bottom lip as he had hit a nerve during the surger..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Needed a rather difficult wisdom tooth extraction and was referred here by my dentist. The staff are wonderful, and Dr. Wittenberg is by far the most knowledgab..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I owe this amazing doctor so much for all the work he has done for me. I went from shy to confident and it's amazing how that feels. I think Dr Wittenberg is as..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Travelled to vancouver for my surgery and was glad I did. The surgery was easy and I am recovering without any pain at all. I had read the internet and was kind..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great overall and such a nice office. Felt good about the visit from the start. Next appointment was for surgery and even though I was naturally anxious, Dr Wit..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Knowing that I needed to have one of my wisdom tooth removed was the worst day of my life. I've always been afraid of anything that had to do with my teeth. I'v..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "As a surgeon OK, BUT OVERPRISED too much, does not explain any details of surgery, or options, staff playing games with price, does not give you to speak to dr...."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor and his staff have provided the highest quality service I've ever had. Doctor removed my wisdom teeth and this experience was very pleasant. Everyon..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Totally recommend Dr. Wittenberg and his team, you are in the very best hands from the moment you arrive and his speed of work and professionalism will astonis..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wittenberg gave me the gift of confidence. During my high school years, I was embarrassed about my smile which had a huge negative impact on my life. My ort..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came a long way to see Dr Wittenberg and it was seller worth it. Very pleased and excited with my results. Super staff. Highly recommended"

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A pleasure to have met these amazing people who quite literally seem to be always smiling when you visit for your appointment. I hated my old face and Turkey ne..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a jaw surgery with orthodontics Invisalign. My doctor told me Dr Wittenberg is the only surgeon who has the talent to do it with invisalign. Be was right...."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great respect for this doctor. He did an amazing job on my surgery and was really easy to talk to. Had double jaw surgery and within one week I was eating a bur..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a terrible experience with Dr. Wittenberg. He ended up charging more for the procedure than what we discussed in the consultation, which I had to pay $150..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have practiced locally for a long time and know the community. Dr. Wittenberg is considered a superstar. He does so many types of surgery so well that the oth..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Overall was pretty decent. The staff are awesome and very friendly. Dr. Wittenberg himself is for the most part pretty helpful. They don't warn you about the sp..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have had a terrible experience with this man. He performed orthognathic surgery to correct my open/underbite, but used an incorrect procedure to do so, essent..."

October 1, 2014