Ratings for Dr. Gerald Wittenberg

I had jaw surgery and a chin surgery with Dr Wittenberg and orthodontics. I am really happy with the result and how well I was treated at his office. I was using Invisalign and my orthodontist told me that Dr Wittenberg is the only one who does surgery without braces. My mother was really worried at first but once she met him she told me not to worry. I had no pain and i did not have to miss much time because I did so well. Even my friends said I looked good right after the surgery. Really happy. Its nice to have a chin finally.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I had a necklift done by this nice Doctor and I am really pleased with how natural the result is. I look years younger and feel very good about myself. Makes me wonder why I did not discover this talented man sooner. My family was so supportive and that made it easier. Painless process and the staff couldn't have been nicer.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I had my entire jawline built up by Dr Wittenberg and I cannot believe how good it looks now. I had braces as a kid and even though my teeth were straight, I still had a small chin. I saw his amazing pictures of other patients and went to see him. Both Dr Wittenberg and his so nice staff were great and made me really comfortable and even showed me a simulation (which was pretty close). Anyway, good people to see. Really helped my self confidence

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I have been 3-4 years post op now, I had a upper and lower jaw surgery. I am writing today not to criticize but to inform future patients ahead of time that you will change how you look. I loved the way i looked before but wanted straight teeth that closed properly. After the surgery, i have been regretting my look ever since. I would say a majority of it would be my nose widening and being so fat that it covers my whole face. I wish i could of just done the lower jaw surgery since i had an underbite but agreed with any procedures that Wittenberg has recommended since he is the Professional. I am uncomfortable with the way i look now and can't stop thinking about why i did the operation. I wish i could reverse but the pain is just so severe i would not be able to handle it mentally or physically. I just wish that if anyone is about to go through with a procedure like this. Think twice before making the move. I did not, which resulted in me suffering for the rest of my life. Good Luck! I wish everyone nothing but the best.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I could not be happier with my results from Dr. Wittenberg! He is a highly skilled surgeon who is a true artist. I had wanted a surgery on my chin for the longest time and once I met Dr. Wittenberg and his staff, I knew I had found the right place. He’s extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to understand what you’re looking for. I was quite nervous for my surgery, but the ladies who work with him are amazing. They’re there every step of the way to make sure you feel comfortable. After my surgery I couldn’t believe how easy it was! He is truly the best!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I saw Dr.Wittenberg fit medically necessary has surgery to correct my bite, which was causing dislocation of the discs, and causing severe TMJ pain. Dr. Wittenberg's invisalign compatible surgery made it significantly more pleasant. Having to go through a second round of braces wasn't so bad, now that they weren't the metal ones like I had in my teens. He gave me the choice of doing the corrective surgery either with, or without the genioplasty for the chin - I know a lot of people who've had this surgery, and everyone who didn't do it at the same time regrets it, everyone who has it done is really happy they did - so I opted to have the genioplasty as well. They were very accommodating, replied to emails extremely quickly, and are always very pleasant and helpful. My father had an even more complex surgery to correct his bite done by Dr.Wittenberg over 20 years ago and is still happy with the results. Everything has healed very well, and I s chewing better the day after the surgery than I had in the two years before! I have one small numb spot by my lip, but every person I know who's had facial surgery by any surgeon has had at least one small numb patch somewhere, and it seems pretty common with things like back surgery too. In the end it's a common minor side effect, and insignificant compared to have pain relief the surgery provided - my TMJ pain is no longer an issue.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I had a simple extraction of a molar and it went very, very well. Dr. Wittenberg kindly fitted my extraction in the same day I had my first consult with him. He was truly amazing and the procedure was painless once the needles were given. That night and the next day I have had no pain, no swelling or bruising. Truly this was the best outcome possible. He was very patient in explaining what he would do, and he did it with great skill. The nursing staff was very good.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I had four wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Wittenberg. Dr. Wittenberg is very knowledgable, professional and warm. His staff and him make the procedure relaxing and comforting while they put you under and I felt very supported and completely safe in their hands. I highly recommend him, he does amazing work. His portfolio is very impressive. Thank you very much Dr. Wittenberg and assistant staff!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I had jaw surgery to top bottom and chin. I also used Invisalign and my orthodontist told me that Dr Wittenberg invented the surgery for Invisalign so I was happy not to have to have real braces for sure. The office really explained everything ahead of time so my family was prepared to help me after surgery. They were great. The surgery was no big deal when I think of it since I was over it in 2 weeks. There was almost no pain and the swelling was not bad and went in a couple of weeks too. The bite is really good according to my orthodontist and I am so happy to bite normal. My teeth fit for the first time in my life - crazy! I also really like how I look because I was so self conscious before and now I feel really good about myself. Everyone says I look great and that helps too. Dr Wittenberg is really good. He is so nice and easy to talk to. He jokes around to make you feel relaxed but you always feel he is so professional and good.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I had 2 difficult impacted wisdom teeth extracted and I was very nervous going into surgery. Dr. Wittenberg and staff were very compassionate and understanding and helped to alleviate my anxiety. I was put under and surgery was quick and expertly done. I had no complications, no swelling/bruising, minimal post-op bleeding, and very little pain. Recovery was very comfortable. The entire team is very accommodating, helpful and empathic. Thank you for taking care of me!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Gerald Wittenberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had jaw surgery and a chin surgery with Dr Wittenberg and orthodontics. I am really happy with the result and how well I was treated at his office. I was usin..."

May 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a necklift done by this nice Doctor and I am really pleased with how natural the result is. I look years younger and feel very good about myself. Makes me..."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my entire jawline built up by Dr Wittenberg and I cannot believe how good it looks now. I had braces as a kid and even though my teeth were straight, I st..."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been 3-4 years post op now, I had a upper and lower jaw surgery. I am writing today not to criticize but to inform future patients ahead of time that yo..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not be happier with my results from Dr. Wittenberg! He is a highly skilled surgeon who is a true artist. I had wanted a surgery on my chin for the lon..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr.Wittenberg fit medically necessary has surgery to correct my bite, which was causing dislocation of the discs, and causing severe TMJ pain. Dr. Witten..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a simple extraction of a molar and it went very, very well. Dr. Wittenberg kindly fitted my extraction in the same day I had my first consult with him. ..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had four wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Wittenberg. Dr. Wittenberg is very knowledgable, professional and warm. His staff and him make the procedure relaxing and..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had jaw surgery to top bottom and chin. I also used Invisalign and my orthodontist told me that Dr Wittenberg invented the surgery for Invisalign so I was hap..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 2 difficult impacted wisdom teeth extracted and I was very nervous going into surgery. Dr. Wittenberg and staff were very compassionate and understanding ..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I travel to Canada for my chin surgery. My friend had surgery with Dr Gerald and looks good. I did not like my look and did surgery on chin and made my jaw smal..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible. also he has had several lawsuits filed against him... do some research"

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My overall experience was really good. I had jaw surgery done on my top and bottom jaws and I really did well. Pretty much everything they told me about the sur..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend Dr. Wittenberg. I had a corrective jaw surgery done last year and I still can't feel my bottom lip as he had hit a nerve during the surger..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Needed a rather difficult wisdom tooth extraction and was referred here by my dentist. The staff are wonderful, and Dr. Wittenberg is by far the most knowledgab..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I owe this amazing doctor so much for all the work he has done for me. I went from shy to confident and it's amazing how that feels. I think Dr Wittenberg is as..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Travelled to vancouver for my surgery and was glad I did. The surgery was easy and I am recovering without any pain at all. I had read the internet and was kind..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great overall and such a nice office. Felt good about the visit from the start. Next appointment was for surgery and even though I was naturally anxious, Dr Wit..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Knowing that I needed to have one of my wisdom tooth removed was the worst day of my life. I've always been afraid of anything that had to do with my teeth. I'v..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "As a surgeon OK, BUT OVERPRISED too much, does not explain any details of surgery, or options, staff playing games with price, does not give you to speak to dr...."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor and his staff have provided the highest quality service I've ever had. Doctor removed my wisdom teeth and this experience was very pleasant. Everyon..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Totally recommend Dr. Wittenberg and his team, you are in the very best hands from the moment you arrive and his speed of work and professionalism will astonis..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wittenberg gave me the gift of confidence. During my high school years, I was embarrassed about my smile which had a huge negative impact on my life. My ort..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came a long way to see Dr Wittenberg and it was seller worth it. Very pleased and excited with my results. Super staff. Highly recommended"

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A pleasure to have met these amazing people who quite literally seem to be always smiling when you visit for your appointment. I hated my old face and Turkey ne..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a jaw surgery with orthodontics Invisalign. My doctor told me Dr Wittenberg is the only surgeon who has the talent to do it with invisalign. Be was right...."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great respect for this doctor. He did an amazing job on my surgery and was really easy to talk to. Had double jaw surgery and within one week I was eating a bur..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a terrible experience with Dr. Wittenberg. He ended up charging more for the procedure than what we discussed in the consultation, which I had to pay $150..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have practiced locally for a long time and know the community. Dr. Wittenberg is considered a superstar. He does so many types of surgery so well that the oth..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Overall was pretty decent. The staff are awesome and very friendly. Dr. Wittenberg himself is for the most part pretty helpful. They don't warn you about the sp..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have had a terrible experience with this man. He performed orthognathic surgery to correct my open/underbite, but used an incorrect procedure to do so, essent..."

October 1, 2014