Ratings for Dr. Gerald Wittenberg

I had surgery several years ago but I am writing now because I was so impressed when I contacted Dr Wittenberg long afterwards and not only was the office accomodating to see me again, but they were so nice about scheduling me since I was out of town now. I still love my surgery result and now I wanted to keep up my appearance with some cosmetic treatments. I saw Dr Wittenberg and as he explained some options to me, I remembered how friendly and stress free my previous experience had been. Deja vu. Anyway, I had another great result this time and wanted people to know where to go for the best facial surgeon around.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I wrote a Google review and I'll do it again here simply because my experience with Dr. Wittenberg and his staff was truly the best. The receptionists were very friendly and answered all of my mom's questions (she's very talkative, yet they were still patient with her). Probably the best care and service I had from a doctor and his staff. I was there on Wednesday, just a few days ago to get 3 wisdom teeth removed. After asking my friends about it, I was really scared for the operation, but the doctor's sense of humor, calm demeanour and friendliness loosened me up. While I was waiting for the doctor to prepare everything, an assistant accompanied me and we had casual conversation instead of just leaving me alone in that room being all scared...which is quite rare because usually you just get left alone in a room not knowing what to think. So I feel like even the assistants are trying their best to provide a pleasant experience for their patients and that it shows that they really care. What was shocking to me was that the operation was over in just half an hour! I woke up and was thinking "wow i'm done? this was way easier and painless than I thought". An assistant then guided me into another room to go over tips on how to take care of my teeth and the medicine that I needed to take. Then when I got home, woke up from my nap, the assistant called me to check up on me! It was such a nice gesture. She called to make sure that I ate and that I took my medicine...etc, and if I had any problems feel free to give them a call. I also got a follow up email right after that! It's now the third day since I got my 3 wisdom teeth removed and i feel no pain at all, just a tiny bit sore. I even worked out yesterday (which I wasn't supposed to do), but I felt fine. Today I'm eating boiled potatoes and carrots, oranges and dumplings already! No swelling in the face whatsoever!! So far, I've recommended quite a few friends already to Dr. Wittenberg because he is extremely professional and superb at what he does!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I usually do not write reviews since you cannot make everyone happy so how do you figure things out. Anyway, had to do this one review since I am really happy with how my surgery turned out and how nice everyone was. First, meeting Doc Wittenberg was so easy. Great bedside manner as they say. Then the nurses were cool and spent lots of time with you especially just before I had the surgery. My orthodontist said I was complicated case but it sure didn't phase this surgeon. Went over everything and explained options and things. I did want to look good so talked about extra stuff but Dr Wittenberg made it really clear that I had the choice to do anything that was not for my bite. Kinda cool to plan it out. Surgery was as they said - no fun but not bad. Recovered so quick even they were surprised. Best of all, I look like I wanted. Nice. So consider me a fan. Sent a friend there too.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I had 2 wisdom teeth out a few months ago, after referral from my dentist. I was nervous as there are some very negative reviews on here. The procedure was fast and I was happy with the experience, and though everyone was friendly in consult and day of procedure, it did feel rushed at the end to get out the door.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Super happy with my surgery. I had both upper and lower jaw surgery and a chin surgery together and I am really pleased with the result. My bite is great and I feel good about how I look now. Dr Wittenberg is very easy to talk to and answers all your questions and his staff are also great and spend lots of time with you preparing you for the surgery time. He is super artistic in the way he looks at you and has done thousands of surgeries apparently and is the guy to go to for facial surgery. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Had my consultation, didn't like how the staff didn't get back to me on time, or at all so far, regarding the procedures I wanted. Also they don't answer any of my questions. I wouldn't expect them to be able to get back to me if something went wrong after prcedure either. Doctor was okay didn't really try to get to know what I wanted, didn't give me the chance to talk much. Definitely just from consultation, would not recomend dr witteburg.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I've had a genioplasty along with the removal of my chin implant with Dr. Wittenberg. The results are absolutely fantastic! Dr. Wittenberg is very skilled and professional, I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I recently had four impacted wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Wittenberg. The doctor and his staff were so kind and helpful. Even though I was very nervous for the procedure, Dr. Wittenberg and his staff made me feel comfortable at the consultation and while putting me under for the extraction. It went very well and I had a short recovery time with very little swelling or bruising.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I just recently had a sliding genioplasty with Dr. Wittenberg. I am extremely pleased with the way I have been treated from start to finish. He always made me feel comfortable during my consultations and was very upfront about my expectations from the surgery and what he could achieve. His staff has been so helpful and friendly, after waking up from my surgery I had a small panic attack and his staff stayed with me and kept me calm the entire time. Dr. Wittenberg called me several times post operation to make sure I was doing alright and healing quickly! My swelling subsided quickly and I am extremely happy with my results.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I had jaw surgery and a chin surgery with Dr Wittenberg and orthodontics. I am really happy with the result and how well I was treated at his office. I was using Invisalign and my orthodontist told me that Dr Wittenberg is the only one who does surgery without braces. My mother was really worried at first but once she met him she told me not to worry. I had no pain and i did not have to miss much time because I did so well. Even my friends said I looked good right after the surgery. Really happy. Its nice to have a chin finally.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr. Gerald Wittenberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients