You may also like

Rate Dr. Gerald Wittenberg

Dr. Gerald Wittenberg's Ratings

Great overall and such a nice office. Felt good about the visit from the start. Next appointment was for surgery and even though I was naturally anxious, Dr Wittenberg and his big smile and his nurses were super in how they made me feel. Easy recovery and all is good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Knowing that I needed to have one of my wisdom tooth removed was the worst day of my life. I've always been afraid of anything that had to do with my teeth. I've had many bad experiences with dentists that caused me the fear I have now today. Dr Wittenberg and his team was amazing. They made me feel at ease through the whole procedure (from consultation to after extraction).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

As a surgeon OK, BUT OVERPRISED too much, does not explain any details of surgery, or options, staff playing games with price, does not give you to speak to dr. about any discount. For the same surgery, you can find a better price with other surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

This Doctor and his staff have provided the highest quality service I've ever had. Doctor removed my wisdom teeth and this experience was very pleasant. Everyone was very supportive, knowledgeable, and I would absolutely recommend Dr. Wittenberg to my family and friends! Many thanks to this team, I am so greatful!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Totally recommend Dr. Wittenberg and his team, you are in the very best hands from the moment you arrive and his speed of work and professionalism will astonish most everyone.
My surgery was over in no time at all and I was so grateful for the wonderful care and attention of the staff who understood my trepidation, thank you so very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Wittenberg gave me the gift of confidence. During my high school years, I was embarrassed about my smile which had a huge negative impact on my life. My orthodontist and Dr. Wittenberg created a treatment plan to correct my crooked teeth and align my jaw. The best part was that I didn't even need fixed braces. Dr. Wittenberg is the only surgeon who will do jaw surgery with invisalign. It was absolutely worth it. Thank you to his amazing staff for the support throughout my treatment. I am forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I came a long way to see Dr Wittenberg and it was seller worth it. Very pleased and excited with my results. Super staff. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

A pleasure to have met these amazing people who quite literally seem to be always smiling when you visit for your appointment. I hated my old face and Turkey neck and I was so pleased with my surgery and the care here. Dr Wittenberg is so sweet and attentive and quite an artist to have made me his canvas. Forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I had a jaw surgery with orthodontics Invisalign. My doctor told me Dr Wittenberg is the only surgeon who has the talent to do it with invisalign. Be was right. I did great and tgevresult is super good. I am crazy happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Great respect for this doctor. He did an amazing job on my surgery and was really easy to talk to. Had double jaw surgery and within one week I was eating a burger. No pain and even though the internet showed lots swelling I had like wisdom teeth. His nurses are so good too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701145].votes_count ]]