Ratings for Dr. Keith E. Cooper

HE IS THE "BEST OF BEST" OF DOCTORS IN EVANSVILLE AREA

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I cannot say enough nice things about this doctor. I have a serious medical condition that Dr. Cooper treats me for and he has always shown great concern. My family has doctored with him for many years and his practice continues to get better each and every year. Keep up the good work Dr. Cooper & staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

When he first changed staff, they were not very friendly. His new staff is very nice and they try to help as much as possible. My family has some complicated medical needs and we definitely trust and appreciate Dr. Cooper.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Very concerned concern doctor that know's what he is doing.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

My family and I really like Dr. Cooper. He is always very willing to listen and gives us helpful and knowledgeable advice. Due to my medical condition, I see Dr. Cooper monthly and feel confident with his medical treatments. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Dr. Keith Cooper has been my family physician for 6 years. I used to recommend him to everyone,but recently the changes at his office are disappointing. He replaced a knowledgable and extremely caring staff with temporary staff and a new office manager who has no clue what is going on. We used to be able to call and get an appointment immediately if needed--now we are told, he is too busy,go to the urgent care. Dr. Cooper seems distracted and his diagnoses seem rushed. I can not afford to entrust my childrens health with this physician any longer. I do not know what has happened recently to cause this drastic change,but it is disturbing to witness this kind of patient neglect. Dr.Cooper claims he does not have to defend his actions--I beg to differ. When you hold peoples lives in your hands you need to be able to back up your decisions with intelligence,respect and empathy.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr.Cooper used to spend time explaining to his patients but recently seems distracted. He is diagnosing and rushing out the room instead of sitting down and talking. He used to have a very caring and knowledgable staff. They knew everyone by name and went out of their way to help. For some reason Dr. Cooper has replaced his entire staff with inexperienced and seemingly uncaring people. This is very disheartening to my family. We have been patients for 6 years and now feel the need to find a new physician. The cold business-like atmosphere is not where I want to be when I am ill. I also need a doctor who puts his patients needs above his own.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007

Dr. Keith E. Cooper's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)